Do you think ace will die

Sasori

In the curent manga chapter ace is about to get executed do you think he wil get saved in time .

whitebeard and luffy are trying to save him but before that they must fight with all the marines and some shibukai .

whitebeard may be strong but i doubt he can win against sengoku tree admirals and garp and most people at marineford can defeat luffy without much effort so i think ace is doomed.

It hasn't happened yet, you can't spoil something that you don't know and doesn't exist yet.

I wouldn't say so, there are ways to find out

I wouldn't say so, there are ways to find out

I'm sorry, but the Psychic Hotline is not a reliable source of One Piece information.

Nor is the gypsy fortune teller in that caravan in your backyard.

Seriously, unless you have some way of reading the future or stole Oda-sensei's mind or something there's no way you can possibly know. Only a few very bare spoilers have come out for the next chapter and there's nothing from anything past that, and Ace could very well die five chapters from now, or twenty, or one hundred, or never. You have no way of knowing.

Edited by Aitherion

Everybody is going to die.

*waits for people to come in and go "omg ur a fegit gtfo u sux @ comki burn n da helz lolololololololo"

fail troll is fail lol, also there is a thing called spoiler info that you can get, you just have to choose whether to believe it or not

fail troll is fail lol, also there is a thing called spoiler info that you can get, you just have to choose whether to believe it or not

Oda only writes the chapters about two weeks in advance, and only him, his assistants, and possibly his editors have any access to them. Any "spoiler info" you have other than for the immediate next chapter (In which Ace doesn't really feature) is bullshit.