Hey...

OrangeDragon

Online name: On DeviantArt I'm RubyDragonCat. I tend to make a new name for everything...

Real name: Tanae. Please don't call me that, I'm not a fan of my real name.

DoB: April 11 1991

Favourite FE Game: Radiant Dawn. Tellius pwns all the other FE worlds in my opinion.

Favourite Game (other than FE): Pokemon, Spyro

Favourite FE Character: Ike. Dunno why.

Least Favourite game: Halo? Never actually played it, but I don't like Microsoft's games. I'm pretty much a Nintendo fan. I drifted away from Sony, but I like it better than Microsoft because Spyro was on Sony first.

Sports: Not a sports person. Dodgeball was my favorite gym game in school though. My favorite football team is the Denver Broncos.

Online friends: Krad-Eelav and FreesiaSnowDragon are my buddies on DeviantArt.

Favourite music: Video game music because I'm weird, other than that, anything but screamo.

Favourite artist/band: None.

Favourite song: Headstrong, All Star

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: I used to have a Yahoo and an AIM, don't anymore because messenger programs popping up as soon as I turn the computer on tend to annoy me.

Hobbies: Gaming, drawing, writing, archery, dragons, animals(I'm a cat person who likes dogs too)

Good Point: People say I have a gift for writing.

Bad Point: I can't program worth a crap, which is way bad for somebody who wants to go into game design as a career.

Anything else: In case you can't tell, I'm a girl.

Probably because its similar to Renee? Yeah my mom wanted to have me "today" so that's what she named me. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

I was thinking more like it was a branch-off of Tana. I'm not sure if I follow what you you mean by your second statement. ;____;

I was thinking more like it was a branch-off of Tana. I'm not sure if I follow what you you mean by your second statement. ;____;

It's pronounced tuh-nay...sounds like today. In fact I've been known to look up and say "what?" when somebody says "today".

@ Book of Life: What anime is that pic from?

Aw, I think Tanae is a nice name, but if you don't like it.... In any case, welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to avoid the FE4 Thread at all costs.

Aw, I think Tanae is a nice name, but if you don't like it.... In any case, welcome to SF. Enjoy your stay, and be sure to avoid the FE4 Thread at all costs.

I second your first statement. ^^ But how dare you say avoid the FE4 Thread! >: O

I think I know you already, I'm Flame from The True Mirror. Long time no see :)

Same here!

And I figured as much, taking a look at your gallery thing and all. And I'm not the only one here. (Sir Dude's here as well.)

Edited by Little Al