ceraim.png

Wyvern Rider OC, Cerai

rannocm.gif

Red Dragon OC, Rannoc

Sprite Sheets(linked)

Red Dragon

Laguz Bases

Edited by OrangeDragon

OrangeDragon, your style is familiar, did you post on Fire Emblem World forums?

No...if you saw these same ones posted, direct me to the person who posted them so I can scream at them for being a sprite thief.

If the style just looks familiar, never mind. I was on FE Online(before it died), FE Empire, and FE Spritez. Not FE World.

But I think your pallete for Ena should be pink

Yeah she is pink in the official games...but that doesnt make sense considering she's supposed to be a red dragon. I gave her pink horns and claws though. I pretty much redid the dragons anyhow, I like them better when they're not standing up like wyverns.

No...if you saw these same ones posted, direct me to the person who posted them so I can scream at them for being a sprite thief.

If the style just looks familiar, never mind. I was on FE Online(before it died), FE Empire, and FE Spritez. Not FE World.

Well it was a long time ago so hmm.. Maybe i saw them on FE Empire. So many FE forums, i lose track!

they are good btw! :)

Really it does? So do they ever attack with the fire breath?

Not Dragon Riders, which still use normal weapons, but when you face wild dragons in large numbers, you'll see flying dragons which are actually the dragons they ride on (same sprite) and will use fire breath.

Not Dragon Riders, which still use normal weapons, but when you face wild dragons in large numbers, you'll see flying dragons which are actually the dragons they ride on (same sprite) and will use fire breath.

Then that must mean there's both wild and domesticated dragon steeds. Interesting :)

Yeah she is pink in the official games...but that doesnt make sense considering she's supposed to be a red dragon.

She's pink because she's half white dragon and half red, or something. She's part white cos Nasir's her grandfather

Edited by Riku

She's pink because she's half white dragon and half red, or something. She's part white cos Nasir's her grandfather

No, she's pure red dragon...that would be like Naesala and Leanne's kid having one black wing and one white wing. It can be either heron or raven but not both...I'm sure the laguz classes are like that.

No, she's pure red dragon...that would be like Naesala and Leanne's kid having one black wing and one white wing. It can be either heron or raven but not both...I'm sure the laguz classes are like that.

Her description says she's of 'White ans Red dragon blood'

That doesnt mean she's both, it just means she has white dragon genes...so her and Rajaion's kid could have been a white dragon. If he wouldve lived that is...

Eh, that's a good point. Maybe female red dragons are pink?

• 1 month later...