Never ending Fire Emblem story

Doom103

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed something here.

Common on alot of fourms

just say stuff and let someone complete the story....

1. Ha ha, so is post count. Normal/common things are stupid. But that isn't why I'm quoting this post.

2. The title says never ending. And here it says that the second poster is supposed to complete the story, not continue it. MAKE UP YOUR MIND MAN.

I wonder what would happen if everybody in Fire Emblem had visible reproductive organs. I mean, Kurth is a FREAKING 23434298347892793 FOOT BLACK THING, YOU'D THINK THERE'D BE AT LEAST SOMETHING THERE.

I was bored at a cousin's house, so I sat down and watched this Scooby Doo marathon that was on.

Cartoon Network sucks. I mean, wooah, look at the LIVE ACTION shows about people spazzing out on ROLLER COASTERS. Boomerang isn't that hardcore. Even the guy operating it said it was a kiddy ride. Also, dear God, on the ads for "Total Drama Island" how many people got those Jason masks at the 99 cent store. How is that show ANYTHING towards G rated. People have - cups. - cups. Also _/- bodies. That's right, junk in both trunks. WTH.

Fred is an asshole.

I keep on imagining Scooby with genitilia. It's wierd.

The guy that plays Fred in the new movie isn't blonde, and he even said "I'm not blond, bish, but i be slippin on dat moneytrainz"

Fred is an asshole.

Edited by Nestling