Unsolved mysteries of FE

OrangeDragon

I tried that once when I was shooting my bow...it's pretty much impossible to spin the arrow then put it on the string that fast.

Looks like you're never going to be in a Fire Emblem game.

Nah, if he's a crappy archer, it means he's perfect for a Fire Emblem game.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried that once when I was shooting my bow...it's pretty much impossible to spin the arrow then put it on the string that fast.

Looks like you're never going to be in a Fire Emblem game.

Nah, if he's a crappy archer, it means he's perfect for a Fire Emblem game.

Lol...and not all archers in FE are crappy, I had an awesome Rolf in RD. I put Daunt on him and he dodged EVERYTHING.

How do units suddenly get a horse or new outfit upon promotion? (Eirika, Ephraim, I'm looking at you.)

Someone gives it to them as a present for promoting, obviously.

A better question is: When a mounted unit dismounts, where does their horse go? At least Pegasus Knights have an easy explanation, but what about guys with horses?

Why do criticals do so much more damage?

How do people survive millions of axes in their heads?

How come units could only use specific weapons even if their lives are at stake?

How are units as big as mountains yet they are also as big as thrones? O.o

How do you rescue somebody who is mounted?

How does supports increase stats?

Why are boots so rare?

Yeah... that's all for now.

Just to add a few more:

How is it that a group of rather young people completly destroy armies that are like 3 times bigger than there's?

Why don't the people ever say things like "I KILLED SOMEBODY, I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!" (other than Rolf)? Are they heartless or something?

I don't get reinforcements sometimes, they come out of the most random spots... Sometimes it makes sense but other times, I wonder how they got there.

A better question is: When a mounted unit dismounts, where does their horse go? At least Pegasus Knights have an easy explanation, but what about guys with horses?

The Horses run away I guess. :/

They can't go too far, some maps are enclosed and they can remount any time. Maybe the horse just goes and eats some grass nearby.

How is it that a group of rather young people completly destroy armies that are like 3 times bigger than there's?

Why don't the people ever say things like "I KILLED SOMEBODY, I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!" (other than Rolf)? Are they heartless or something?

They are the chosen ones, or as Kenshiro said once, the enemies of the first few chapters "must be not used to opponents who can fight back"

We don't want NGE-levels angst on this game. At least I don't

When there's a war in the real world do people say that?

When a mounted unit dismounts, where does their horse go? At least Pegasus Knights have an easy explanation, but what about guys with horses?

I dont recall anybody ever dismounting...

A better question is why is only one relatively small group of people going to save the world/country?

Characters can dismount in Fire Emblems 3-5 (not sure about 1-2).

A better question is why is only one relatively small group of people going to save the world/country?

FE4 hints at the existance of a much larger hidden army, though.

3-5 only.

And in 4, only Celice could.

Was there ever any point to doing so? I can't think of one. Avoiding Horseslayers maybe, but there aren't that many and he could probably tank one.

And I think they dismount upon changing his/her job in FEDS, assuming the character in question in a mounted unit or a flyer.

How come there isn't any blood?

Because if they put that in there they'd have to bump the age rating up. I personally wouldnt mind blood though...

But lots of other T rated games have blood in them.