Remakes  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which Remakes Would You Buy?

• Fe2
    • Fe3 (b2)
    • Fe4
    • Fe5
    • Fe6

Easy...all of them, they were all interesting and FE2 was interesting but could use a little tweak in the graphics and gameplay a little, but they are all great.

All of them, although I'm kind of iffy on Sword of Seals. It really isn't that old or outdated, so I'm not sure a remake would be very interesting.

Just FE6, to be honest (as I want to be able to play as Roy in a non-Smash Bros. game).

I suppose if any of the others was re-made for the Wii or whatever (instead of a handheld), I'd get it though.

I would however, prefer a new FE to a remake of an old one...

Just FE6, to be honest (as I want to be able to play as Roy in a non-Smash Bros. game).

This is the best argument everyone uses. You know, considering that everyone is has been able to do just that since before Smash Brothers Brawl was even localized (emphasis on that).

As for me, any remake is a good remake. I'd sincerely wish a sub-department be formed within Intelligent Systems to work on such things while a core team concentrates on new games. Every man's granted his wetdream :(