A Few Fire Emblem 8(Sacred Stones) Questions

lucky48910

1.) Is it possible to add in extra reinforcements durring chapters that do not originally get any? If so how?

2.) Is it possible to add extra player units during chapters that do not originally get any? If so how?

3.) How do you insert your own maps when using mappy?

4.) When editing peoples class, I am only able to change the pallet of their base class. Such as when I make neimi a shaman, she has her normal pallet until you promote her. Then she has generic colors.

5.) How can you create your own pallets?

6.) (Already asked before , but still not sure) I have Feditor adv but I am still unsure as to get the fire emblem 6 female druid into fe8.

6.5.) How do you change the amount of exp that staves give. I read that you can do this with feditor adv but i do not see a program for it.

7.) Is it possible to give staves an attack(Spell) animation. Such as having a cleric raise her staff like normal then having the spell animation come?

Sorry its alot but I figured I should just ask everything I need at one time. Thanks!