GioGio's Bazaar (and) Trading Post

Why, sure! I've got a bucket of Double Bubble here for 5 gold. Also, "adopt" all the ones that are legal, and send the rest back. I don't approve of "Child Labor", if you know what I mean.

Thanks, money's on the table.

As for our "humanitarian" enterprise, it's kinda hard to tell, but I'll do my best.

*Slides over the bucket*

I'm sure there's some way to find out. Doesn't everyone in that part of the world carry a passport or something all the time anyways?

*Chews gum*

Well, that's true but, the ah, "social workers" who "cooperated" with this project had already made sure that the papers were sold to folks, who, y'know, have trouble going around. Point is, we don't have em'.

Hmm... and the Mada-I mean, lady who runs the "Orphanage" couldn't tell? She usually has a good instinct about those kinda things...

That's what I said.

Anyway, I guess there's only one way to find out.

...Man. This job isn't always easy.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rarely is, friend. Rarely is.

So, you heard anything about that shipment coming in from Roanapur?

Our delivery boys ran into some trouble, but nothing they couldn't handle. Something about taking out a helicopter with a torpedo. Again.

Why, sure! I've got a bucket of Double Bubble here for 5 gold. Also, "adopt" all the ones that are legal, and send the rest back. I don't approve of "Child Labor", if you know what I mean.

As for our "humanitarian" enterprise, it's kinda hard to tell, but I'll do my best.

*Slides over the bucket*

I'm sure there's some way to find out. Doesn't everyone in that part of the world carry a passport or something all the time anyways?

*Chews gum*

Well, that's true but, the ah, "social workers" who "cooperated" with this project had already made sure that the papers were sold to folks, who, y'know, have trouble going around. Point is, we don't have em'.

Hmm... and the Mada-I mean, lady who runs the "Orphanage" couldn't tell? She usually has a good instinct about those kinda things...

That's what I said.

Pyramid.

I need duct tape, a ruler, a crowbar, an axe, and a caramel filled chocolate bar.

Our delivery boys ran into some trouble, but nothing they couldn't handle. Something about taking out a helicopter with a torpedo. Again.

Really, now? Who's copter was it this time? I swear to god, if it's another Cartel chopper, I'm gonna personally slit Salazar's throat.

*Slides over the bucket*

*Chews gum*

That's what I said.

Pyramid.

I need duct tape, a ruler, a crowbar, an axe, and a caramel filled chocolate bar.

Uh-huh... That comes up to 1,247, including fee. And don't sneak up on me like that.

*Slides over the bucket*

*Chews gum*

That's what I said.

Pyramid.

Uh-huh... That comes up to 1,247, including fee. And don't sneak up on me like that.

Bwah?

Anyway.. Sure. -hands Gio the money- Also, that's too much for common items. :x

Really, now? Who's copter was it this time? I swear to god, if it's another Cartel chopper, I'm gonna personally slit Salazar's throat.

Salazar can sleep well tonight, but I won't. It was a Triad copter.

Do you have a bucket of fried chicken?

Yes. That'll be 30 gold.

*Slides over the bucket*

*Chews gum*

That's what I said.

Pyramid.

Bwah?

Anyway.. Sure. -hands Gio the money- Also, that's too much for common items. :x

Thank you for your business. And that axe is more expensive than you think. Never mind inflation... (And the doubled charge for sneaking up on me...)

Salazar can sleep well tonight, but I won't. It was a Triad copter.

Chang was behind this? What the hell? I thought he didn't give a damn about that merchandise...

Excuse me, I've gotta make a phone call. You handle things 'till I get back.

Don,Leiutenant.

By the way,I managed to find another `Orphanage` willing to cooperate with us,you want me to strike a deal?

Also,I`ll need a Saiga,a Dragonov,and a hatchet,Im going undercover Commie hunting.

Don,Leiutenant.

By the way,I managed to find another `Orphanage` willing to cooperate with us,you want me to strike a deal?

Also,I`ll need a Saiga,a Dragonov,and a hatchet,Im going undercover Commie hunting.

*Comes back in, pocketing cell phone*

Sounds good. Tell me how it goes. As for the weapons, that'd be 12,720 gold.

As for the incident involving the merchandise, turns out it's worth more than both we and Chang originally thought. Not only are other factions of the Triad trying to get it, but so is Hotel Moscow and the Yakuza. Thankfully, Chang gave me heads up on both- The merchandise should arrive now on schedule. I'm somewhat curious as to what's so damn important in that merchandise...

*leaves money on counter*

*returns*

Okay,well I struck a deal,we're getting a bunch of "orphans" for cheap,and I managed to take out a Commie squad.I got a shot off at the leader,but his lackey took the death blow.I did get him in the leg though.

*leaves money on counter*

*returns*

Okay,well I struck a deal,we're getting a bunch of "orphans" for cheap,and I managed to take out a Commie squad.I got a shot off at the leader,but his lackey took the death blow.I did get him in the leg though.

Good, good. Now, that shipment should be coming in soon, so go down to the docks and pay our good friends at the Black Lagoon Trading Company for thier troubles. And for delivering our merchandise. When you're done, bring it back to the pub. I wanna see what's worth all this trouble...

Hmm...Oh,that's something else.What I just gave you was a catalog of our new "orphans"

Oh. Well, that's not merchandise, now is it?

*Picks up catalog and flips through it*

...Is this a midget or a 5-year-old?

Midget...apparently she's pretty popular at the "orphanage"

By the way,here's the rest of the pallet.

Hmm...Oh,that's something else.What I just gave you was a catalog of our new "orphans"

Oh. Well, that's not merchandise, now is it?

*Picks up catalog and flips through it*

...Is this a midget or a 5-year-old?

Midget...apparently she's pretty popular at the "orphanage"

By the way,here's the rest of the pallet.

Ah, thank you.

Might I recommend these shells here.They have a nice burst on them,and can pierce armor at close range.I use em` myself.

Hmm, alright, what about the pear juice?