GioGio's Bazaar (and) Trading Post

Heey.. do you have anything that can make a lance unbreakable?

I have a can of Indestruct-A-Lance here. It'll copst you about 3,000 gold for the whole quart can.

I want a whip. To hit people I don't like.

Would that be a bull whip, a beam whip, a holy whip, a chain whip, or what? Prease be more specific with the type of whip.

Please note we no longer carry and Vampire Killing whips. That fellow with the beard and the old-fashioned longcoat came by and bought them all. Something about needing to strengthen the seal on Dracula...?

Something along the lines of Zero Suit Samus's whip from SSBB.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to an actual store. YOU WILL ACTUALLY GET THE FOOD.

What are you talking about? My previous order was filled, my construction project is underway. They have the right to refuse service, ya know. So you don't get anything because they refuse to serve you.

I have a can of Indestruct-A-Lance here. It'll copst you about 3,000 gold for the whole quart can.

I want a whip. To hit people I don't like.

Would that be a bull whip, a beam whip, a holy whip, a chain whip, or what? Prease be more specific with the type of whip.

Please note we no longer carry and Vampire Killing whips. That fellow with the beard and the old-fashioned longcoat came by and bought them all. Something about needing to strengthen the seal on Dracula...?

Something along the lines of Zero Suit Samus's whip from SSBB.

Beam whip, then. That'll be 333,000 Gold, please.

I would like to buy the right to close this flea market.

I would like to sell you the right to BUGGER OFF!

I'm here for something simple. I'd like a lifetime supply of milk chocolate M&Ms.

Sure thing. That'll be 1,000,000,000 Gold.

That's a large sum of my fortune... I'll take it. That stuff is worth it. *Gives 80 foot tall money bag* There. That has everything you need.

... Your prices are a bit steep, but you have everything. Expect another visit someday.

That's a large sum of my fortune... I'll take it. That stuff is worth it. *Gives 80 foot tall money bag* There. That has everything you need.

... Your prices are a bit steep, but you have everything. Expect another visit someday.

Thank you. And the price is tied to being a LIFETIME supply, and it's LITERALLY a lifetime supply.

I'll take it. *pays the 3,000 gold*

I'll take it. *pays the 3,000 gold*

Thank you. We hope to do business with you again.

@Don: I'll pay it to you through the assassinations I make. Though, here's 10,000 first.

I need that whip to kill, y'know. Unless the mafia lends guns for free to assassinate...

We provide Tommyguns to all members, including free agents.

As for Da Woes stuff, burn it. I looked through it all, and they're all scam items.

@Don: I'll pay it to you through the assassinations I make. Though, here's 10,000 first.

I need that whip to kill, y'know. Unless the mafia lends guns for free to assassinate...

We provide Tommyguns to all members, including free agents.

As for Da Woes stuff, burn it. I looked through it all, and they're all scam items.

You got it boss.

*torches Da Woes,as well as his stuff*

Thank you. And the price is tied to being a LIFETIME supply, and it's LITERALLY a lifetime supply.

You're talking to someone who has 3-5 pieces of gum a day. I sincerely hope that's the case.

I would like a Falaflame Tome in return for this Holsety Tome, this sound like a fair deal to anyone?

It's genuine.Here you go.*exchanges tomes*

Thanks!

Also, can someone forge me a powerful personal Axe?

I will be willing to give this to anyone who can! *holds up the Balmunk*