Best assassin/ thief/ rogue

Oujay

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the best assassin?

• Volke PoR
    • Volke RD
    • Sothe Por
    • Sothe RD
    • Heather
    • Colm
    • Rennac
    • Matthew
    • Legault
    • Jaffar
    • Cath
    • Astohl
    • Chad
    • Rifis
    • Lara
    • Dew
    • Julian
    • Ricard
    • Pahn
    • Patty

I'm voting RD Sothe, he's reliable, especially in part I, and even though his usefulness does gradually degrade, he's still the #1 thief I call on in RD. Heather's not too shabby either, but Volke would be better if he joined earlier. As for the others, I haven't played FEs 1, 2, 3, and 5. In FEDS, Julian's good, but I feel that thieves got nerfed in that game. Legault's my most favorite of the three in FE7, but this topic is for overall best thief in the series. I like Colm better than Rannac. Dew isn't very good until promotion, but he does make a good father for several FE4 part 2 characters. Daisy sucks, period. Patty's usefulness can vary from father to father, but 95% of the time, she can be a carbon copy of Dew.

Edited by Little Al

Voted Pahn he has ambush and sunlight sword, a good rank in swords, high movement stars give him a good chance to move again, and can steal a good amount of mage books and some other items.

Disclaimer: I have not played FE1-3 or 5, so I have no knowledge of them.

I voted RD Sothe, but Matthew (especially in ranked) makes tough competition.

Volke is cool and all, but, geez everyone, he's not that good. I can quite easily say Sothe > him (in RD at least. PoR version is better, but PoR Volke still loses to others on the poll).

Voted Pahn he has ambush and sunlight sword, a good rank in swords, high movement stars give him a good chance to move again, and can steal a good amount of mage books and some other items.

Slap the body ring on him at base BLD and he'll be able to steal Silvers (except Axe), Tron, Tornado and basically anything with 10 WT or less.

I voted for Pahn as well. The reasons why I voted for him have already been pointed out, so I won't bother reiterating what others have already said.

The reason Volke is way better than sothe, is because sothe gets really suckish and volke doesn't.

If you're talking about FE9, yes, but Sothe doesn't suck massively.

If you're talking about FE10, then lol. Sothe makes part 1 (a difficult part) more bearable. Volke would be considered unnecessary.

Edited by White Luster Soldier

The reason Volke is way better than sothe, is because sothe gets really suckish and volke doesn't.

If you're talking about FE9, yes, but Sothe doesn't suck massively.

If you're talking about FE10, then lol. Sothe makes part 1 (a difficult part) more bearable. Volke would be considered unnecessary.

I am talking about FE10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am so surprised to see sothe winning.

he is not that good

Yeah, he actually is. In Radiant Dawn anyway.

Although I'm surprised he's winning also. Not because I don't think he should, but because he's usually so horribly underrated.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Parn, obviously. He's just rediculous. FE5 thief mechanics are broken as is. He has no reason not to be given the body ring with his base 8 Con, that means he can steel anything 9 weight and lower, which is...quite a lot. Give him the Nier scroll, he can defang plenty of bastards. On top of this, he is an offensive pwoerhouse with huge-ass amounts of movement stars.

FE5 in itself is rediculous. Everything is so broken to hell and back it practically eats itself to be fair. Except for staffs, how more boring can you make a game than by focusing it around staff use?

Parn, obviously. He's just rediculous. FE5 thief mechanics are broken as is. He has no reason not to be given the body ring with his base 8 Con, that means he can steel anything 9 weight and lower, which is...quite a lot. Give him the Nier scroll, he can defang plenty of bastards. On top of this, he is an offensive pwoerhouse with huge-ass amounts of movement stars.

FE5 in itself is rediculous. Everything is so broken to hell and back it practically eats itself to be fair. Except for staffs, how more boring can you make a game than by focusing it around staff use?

It's called FE7 and any other US FE where you nuke everything with ease and are given way too much funds to work with. And no, FE5 isn't focused too much on staff use, every chapter can be beaten without use of the Warp staff including C22 before turn 40.

Also, it's anything with 10 WT and below that he can steal after getting the BLD ring, neir scroll level ups help too and if you somehow manage to get a thief with 19 BLD then say hello to easy Xavier.

Edited by ?!

It's called FE7 and any other US FE where you nuke everything with ease and are given way too much funds to work with.

feds

and fe7 was a crappy game anyway

That's right I said it

Edited by Joker