FE5 question

luigi bros

If Berdo Stones a unit in the Final Chapter do they count as survived till the end? Because they basically can't move so how do they continue fighting with Celice?

I would risk saying yes, because if Leaf is stoned, it's not an auto Game Over, so I guess that should apply...

It's apparently treated as just a status effect. I'm not sure how they're going to save everybody if the Kia staff is missing or Sara is dead, but that's why I'm not Leaf I guess.

Another question in the support bonus page on FE5 http://serenesforest.net/fe5/support.html it says Reinhardt supports Olwen does she gain support from him being on that one map? or did they wanted to include Reinhardt as a playable character before everything got finalized?

Supports work regardless of what side the unit is on, so Olwen gets a bonus from being near her brother. It's possible he was planned as a playable character, as the entire implementation of his existence in ch22 is fairly halfassed. He has no special dialogue or after-battle scenes whatsoever if he's left alive, and he has no substantive capture -> release line either. You would think he would at least say hello to Olwen after the battle if he's not dead.

Another question in the support bonus page on FE5 http://serenesforest.net/fe5/support.html it says Reinhardt supports Olwen does she gain support from him being on that one map? or did they wanted to include Reinhardt as a playable character before everything got finalized?

A few things like this occured in other FEs. Sanaki X Sephiran in FE 10 is an example and there might be a few others out there.

Olwen just makes Rinehardt harder to kill.

Supports are one-way; Reinhardt supports Olwen, but Olwen only supports Fred. She shouldn't be giving her brother any bonuses.