Bon Giorno

A high-class restaurant in uptown Serenes, Bon Giorno is a gourmet restaurant like no other. Employing some of the best Chefs from around the world, including none other than Wolfgang Puck himself as Head Chef, the restaurant specializes in gourmet meals of every kind. The restaurant's floor staff is top notch, consisting of the royal knights of several countries spanning several continents. The food selection is impressive to say the least- Chances are, if you can think of it, the Chefs can cook it. A full 1,243 page menu can be found at the front desk.

Because of the neature of the restaurant, there is an entrance fee to enter, set at 1000 gold (3000 for communists). However, the fee can be waved for guests of the owner, Giorno Giovanna.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the guy that chops the food 8D

You must be proud.

While I'm here, I'll have some chicken.

Sure thing. Entrance fee is 1,000 Gold. And you may want to be more specific on the dish you want...

Hello Don.I would like a specialty Paella,Habaneros added please.I trust,as your devoted friend,I will not be required to pay an entrance fee.

Sure thing! Come on in!

The going price for that dish is 1,200 gold. Remember, this IS a high end restaurant...

I'll take a hamburger, with cheese, onions, and ranch dressing. Oh! And tomato sauce too.

You can't afford us. get out.

And thank you for reminding me that I need to hire a doorman...

You must be proud.

Sure thing. Entrance fee is 1,000 Gold. And you may want to be more specific on the dish you want...

Hello Don.I would like a specialty Paella,Habaneros added please.I trust,as your devoted friend,I will not be required to pay an entrance fee.

Sure thing! Come on in!

The going price for that dish is 1,200 gold. Remember, this IS a high end restaurant...

I'll take a hamburger, with cheese, onions, and ranch dressing. Oh! And tomato sauce too.

Okay.*pays 1500*

There`s a little tip for ya`.

You must be proud.

Sure thing! Come on in!

Okay.*pays 1500*

There`s a little tip for ya`.

...I'm the OWNER, not the WAITER. He's your waiter.

*Points to Geoffrey, who walks in in the typical high-class waiter's uniform. Behind him are the other waiters: Kieran, Finn, Alec, Kent, Oscar, Cain, Abel, Noish, and Forde, in that order.*

...Huh, I wonder where Kyle and Makalov are... Anyways, that's the waiting staff. Now to find those Doormen...

Huh. So this is it eh? I'll have Filet Mignon, medium rare, from a cow who was raised on an entirely perfect diet. I'd like some seasoned wild rice from India as well, spicy, but not too spicy. As for the rest, surprise me.

*hands over a blank check*

D=

Well I kind of expected that..

Huh. So this is it eh? I'll have Filet Mignon, medium rare, from a cow who was raised on an entirely perfect diet. I'd like some seasoned wild rice from India as well, spicy, but not too spicy. As for the rest, surprise me.

*hands over a blank check*

*After writing down the order, Finn takes the check and fills in the correct amount for the food*

Finn: Your food will be out shortly.

*Tips Kieran and Geoffrey*

Why the other guy,I dunno,I just got a good feelin`about him.

*While Kieran slinks off with his tip, Geoffrey finishes writing down the order.*

Geoffrey: Alright, your food should be out shortly.

*Walks back in, with Bartre and Dorcas following close behind, both in Tuxedos of JoJo-level flamboyance.*

Boys, I believe we've found our doormen.

...All things considered, this is taking some time. I didn't ask for well-done.

*Fin comes back carrying a platter of Fillet Mignon and wild rice, cooked exactly as ordered, as well as a bottle of Champaigne.*

Finn: My apologies, the wine hadn't been moved to the cellar yet completely, and there were cases left in the back halls. A complimentary dish of Caviar will be out shortly to make up for the delay.

*Meanwhile, Geoffrey is bringing out Ether's order on a platter.*

I'll take the...

Fillet Mignon, cooked medium rare, no seasoning, and with a side of steak fries. For a drink, I'll simply have milk in the largest drinking container you have.

Dorcas: Sir, you need to pay the entry fee to come in before you can order.

Dorcas: Sir, you need to pay the entry fee to come in before you can order.

What? Ugh, fine. *Gives 1000 gold*

Now can you fill out my order? I haven't eaten in three days. >_>

*Dorcas nods and turns to Alec, who's already headed off to fill order. Dorcas then turns back to Lux*

Dorcas: Please, allow me to show you to your seat...

My food shouldn't take this long to prepare. What's taking so long?

Fire in the kitchen. Someone STILL hasn't put away the wine, and when someone tripped...

In any case, Alec is coming back with your food now. Enjoy!

(Note: Wait Staff ARE NPCs. You don't have to wait for me to make a second post that the food's done; just post that the waiter's bringing it out when you post again. Besides, I hate double posting.)

*Meanwhile, Bartre tosses EJ out of the restaurant*

Bartre: This is a Restaurant, not a fast food joint!

But.. Your boss said I could order anything..

Yeah, well, I implied it to mean anything you might actually find at a high end restaurant. You're not gonna find a Whopper at Hell's Kitchen, would you?

Yeah, well, I implied it to mean anything you might actually find at a high end restaurant. You're not gonna find a Whopper at Hell's Kitchen, would you?

Well.. If they're well rounded, yes.

(I don't like Whoppers actually, mayonnaise... Ugh..)

Well.. If they're well rounded, yes.

(I don't like Whoppers actually, mayonnaise... Ugh..)

Hold on.

What's your opnion on sour cream?