Bon Giorno

Hey, dudes, I'm sooo hungry! I'll have one of everything! Wait... what do you mean how can I pay for that? ...yeah, shoot, I'm broke. How about I pledge my eternal service to your cause? Sell my soul? Scrub the place down with a toothbrush? C'mon work with me, I'm REALLY hungry.

Kill Robert off for good and we'll give you a free bunch of Grapes.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^impossible. HAAHAHAHA

Plus, I would not reccomend eating here. You might get infectious diseases. You can find better pasta on highway "4" star diners.

^impossible. HAAHAHAHA

Plus, I would not reccomend eating here. You might get infectious diseases. You can find better pasta on highway "4" star diners.

No, very possible. And the REAL Health Inspector dropped by. As it turns out, we've got the cleanest kitchen and storage in the country.

Sawyer's still scrubbing your brains off the tile of the dining area, though, so...

Boss, I got some bad news. I'll be out on business til' next week. Then again, I think you'll manage. If you have any business near the Great Lakes, let me know.

I actually used to live up there in Michighan... Stay away from Detroit. It's a genuine hellhole.

This joint won't be here when you get back.

That's what they said about the original FE Pub at FEU. That ended up lasting over half a year before Death shut it down because he's a douchebag from extenuating circumstances...

No, very possible. And the REAL Health Inspector dropped by. As it turns out, we've got the cleanest kitchen and storage in the country.

Sawyer's still scrubbing your brains off the tile of the dining area, though, so...

You mean the one that you tied up and tortured until he passed a fake inspection? He is in the hospital with hemorragic fever.

ReDead.

That's what they said about the original FE Pub at FEU. That ended up lasting over half a year before Death shut it down because he's a douchebag from extenuating circumstances...

The only person who has had more replies in this topic than me, is you. And I am getting impatient.

I actually used to live up there in Michighan... Stay away from Detroit. It's a genuine hellhole.

Naples is pretty rough too. Although it is a nice cultural place.

You mean the one that you tied up and tortured until he passed a fake inspection? He is in the hospital with hemorragic fever.

ReDead.

The only person who has had more replies in this topic than me, is you. And I am getting impatient.

No, a genuine, bona-fide Health Inspector. No torture involved, and he is not in the hospital.

You've only made so many replies because you keep committing acts of terrorism against us for ousting you as a fake health inspector.

Now end the slander and bugger off or I WILL file a report lawsuit against you for libel and terrorism, as well as any other charges my lawyer can milk from this.

No, a genuine, bona-fide Health Inspector. No torture involved, and he is not in the hospital.

You've only made so many replies because you keep committing acts of terrorism against us for ousting you as a fake health inspector.

Now end the slander and bugger off or I WILL file a report lawsuit against you for libel and terrorism, as well as any other charges my lawyer can milk from this.

I DON'T ACCEPT BRIBES.

it's called spam

IT IS FFtF. I can do what I like.

I DON'T ACCEPT BRIBES.

it's called spam

IT IS FFtF. I can do what I like.

It's not a bribe, you bleeding terrorist.

No, it's called trolling, and it's not even allowed in FFtF.

No, not really. You still can't blatantly troll like this.

Now leave, before I call Fireman in here to deal with you.

We all know that that fake health inspector was bribed.

"post ANYTHING crazy or spammy "

Except not only was he NOT faked, he never met ANYONE from this establishment until today. Chefs excluded, since they all own their own restaurants around the world as well.

That doesn't include blatant trolling. That's against the ToS, if I remember correctly.

Sure. Thats what they all say.

Spam. S.P.A.M. Spamo.

There's a difference between Spam and Trolling. And what you've been doing over the last few pages is blatant trolling, bordering on harrasment.

Now seriously, cut it out.

You surely are a "closet" Olwen fanboy, Da Woes. What other reason you would have her on your sig, claming that she's awesome?

You surely are a "closet" Olwen fanboy, Da Woes. What other reason you would have her on your sig, claming that she's awesome?

Would you kindly remove this terrorist troll from my restaurant? Kthx.

This is a restaurant. DO NOT FEED THE TR0LL

17 4LL M4K35 53N53 N0W