FE5: The final chapter and the Stone status...

Scarlet

I was just playing the final chapter, and even though I got my butt kicked pretty hard by those overpowered dudes I eventually managed to own Berdo and clear the entire chapter of enemies. There's just one tiny problem... Leaf got stoned before Berdo died, and I don't have the Kia Staff. However, simply killing Berdo didn't end the chapter. I assume I must seize the throne with leaf, but I obviously can't have him do that while being stoned (I even tried to warp him onto the throne).

Is there any way to clear the chapter with a stoned Leaf (or somehow get rid of the stone status) or will I have to restart the damn thing? >_<

You have to restart the chapter. Anyone else can end up stoned and they'll still have an ending but like you said, stoned Leaf = No seizing to end the chapter = No ending for anyone.

If you've still got a Warp staff by the time you're ready to kill Berdo, keep Leaf away from Stone's range (3-10) and Warp him when Berdo's dead.

Damn... Well, thanks for the tips anyway. ^^

Or kill him in one turn. Having Sety on standby to get Warped right in front of him helps.

I don't have Sety. For some reason, I got neither Cyas nor Sety when I warp-skipped chapter 23 after having Leaf talk to Cyas. Sety didn't even show up at all.

Actually, I only have 21 characters left in total, of which about two thirds aren't even leveled, and even crazy dudes like Asvel can't just warp-kill Berdo if they get silenced by those frigging MagicUp!DarkMages beforehand.

If I recall you need have a unit to step on the space where the cursor and Alphan (boss) is alive so Sety will show up, I'm not sure why you didn't get Cyas that also happened to me also when I didn't get Sety.

FireEmblem-Thraki776JNP_00002.jpg

Edited by Jason W.

@Jason: Thanks, good to know for my next playthrough. ^^

So I am now proud to be able to say that I finally beat FE5! ...I needed 522 turns and got an E rank, but hey, most of the later chapters in FE5 feel even harder than FE11's H5 mode.

Galzus is a life-saver.

I vaguely recall getting Sety from different cursor spots. Most important is that his cutscene of arrival involves the boss, so you have to leave him alive.