So yeah.

Emeraldfox

So I'm all like, "I feel like playing Crystal Chronicles". I can complete the game any time now,(I'm like, on the 18th/19th year) but I want to be broken and roflstomp the final boss. I also want the Chocobo Shield, but I can't find the yellow feather.. So yeah.

Clavats are awesome. Balanced defensive playing yey. Recklessness yey.

I like selkies, because their focus attack is safer. You don't have to run like hell after focus attacking a powerful enemy or a boss...clavats charge into the enemy with their focus attack, selkies stay in one spot. But that's just my style. I like playing sniper :)

I've never completed the game...pathetic I know. On my file I'm in Mt Vellenge though, and am I the only one who thinks the music is too happy sounding for a final dungeon?

I never finished it either, but I was around my 14-15th year or something. I think. I'm pretty sure I had a Clavat too, but I made another save with a female Selkie because those things = win.

...You make me wanna finish it again, but I don't even know if I still have it anymore D: Damn you.

Edited by Black Ice