The same

Oujay

I have no idea who Pain and Agony are, but Scott, Paul, and Jasmine probably look similar because IS has a habit of reusing character designs. The three of them are in Elibe after all.

You might also notice that Dorcas' wife and Ward's sister also look alike. This is particularly interesting since Dorcas and Ward are the same class and have similar stats.

I have no idea who Pain and Agony are, but Scott, Paul, and Jasmine probably look similar because IS has a habit of reusing character designs.

Further proof of the bolded letters, FE7's Wire and Damian, also Sealen and Oleg, Bauker and Pascal, Beyard and Eubans, Cameron and Maxime. From FE6: Oro Windam and Martel, Wagner and Nord, Oats and Peres, also several of the bosses on the Sacae route. (With one of them being the real boss on one map.) And just letting you know, don't get me started on FE4's Sandima and Harold. (Why the latter of the two has such a following is beyond me.)

EDIT: How does being generic qualify for "being awesome?"

Edited by Little Al

And just letting you know, don't get me started on FE4's Sandima and Harold. (Why the latter of the two has such a following is beyond me.)

Because Harold is completely awesome and deserves all the praise he gets? ;)

With the Nabata bandits, I've always thought they were just supposed to be around as joke bosses, with their appearance being a motif. Nothing to say on Scott and Greo, though...