LETTY WHITEROCK

Emeraldfox

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's too late to mention that some Touhou fans are weird huh?

Yeah, somewhat though.

Prussia.png

That says Byakuren. Because, you know, she's pro like that.

I have no idea... I didn't think you could for any Touhou game. Well maybe some but I've only played EoSD and PCB and I don't recall being able to change the controls.

...I can't believe I just now noticed her wings. I'm not very attentive.

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I don't think there's anything wrong with his art either actually. Shocked me at first(started with EoSD), then it grew on me.

He draws better than me. =/

Yeah... EoSD art is kinda weird looking at first but like you said it ended up growing on me. Then again I haven't been able to get past Meiling yet... I have no idea what to do against her maybe I should try moving around instead of just hugging the bottom of the screen. What would also help is being able to tell where Marisa is because everything other than danmaku gets silhouetted!

I still suck at drawing though... Mostly because I never practice! ARGH!

That might be the problem... I should around to doing that soon then. But I don't understand why I would need it if PCB works just fine whenever I play it. Oh computers... How I have no idea how you work.

Also should REALLY practice drawing a lot more. I'm planning on drawing Eri as the Blue Gunner girl and Fio as the Orange Gunner girl at some point. :3

Oh crap... I'm feeling some pressure. Don't worry though I'll get around to it... Eventually.

You know what!? Screw it! I'm going to at least draw SOMETHING each day to practice and then I shall do the EO and Metal Slug crossover!

Hopefully by the end of October.

yey And I hope to have my DSi and EO2 beat by then. And I hope I won't be so lazy by then either. I'm really lazy now... >.>

Also, good night.

Edited by Belgium

But Etrian Odyssey takes a while to complete the main story... Then again once you defeat the first boss you're pretty much set since you'll be able to kill it over and over again to level up as well as getting some cash.

I just wish the game kept track of how long you've played though. I want to know!

By the way tell me what kind of party you're going to use! I know for sure you'll have a Gunner and maybe a Medic.

I spent about an hour looking for Touhou related images last night and all I saved were Flandre related... Yeah. I totally do not have an obsession for Flandre!

sample-d1df63b2c30278ddc1798fc857e6.jpg

ee4f4495cfc251c189d4ea702cc53bdf.jpg

sample-41a015778125727adbd474631520.jpg

What...?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose