LETTY WHITEROCK

Emeraldfox

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice huh? Any kind really (same for everyone else I guess) but then again there are a lot of other characters with animal ears already... Except for raccoon ears and tail. What's up with that?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Why yes it is.

Oh, I was listening to some music on MS. I noticed it had a keyboard in the top right of the screen with each key being pressed.

It was cool, although I think ZUN probably uses something different now.

MS...? Do you mean Mystic Square? Well I wouldn't know anything about that although that does sound rather interesting. If I remember correctly Maiden's Cappricio originally debut in it unless I'm thinking of Diochromatic Butterfly...

And yes I would assume ZUN is most likely using some kind of spify synthesizer to make compose his music.

Maiden's Capriccio debuted in 4. I have no idea where Diochromatic Butterfly came from. Then again I don't know most of the PC-98 songs by title..

Visionary Game ~ Drean War

Rikako's theme. I think its nice/awesome.

Holy crap that is an awesome song. Apparently she also has the longest theme in the series too. I should download the PC-98 soundtrack later if I can find them.

Also...

Can you recognize the song!?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Visionary Game ~ Drean War

Rikako's theme. I think its nice/awesome.

Holy crap that is an awesome song. Apparently she also has the longest theme in the series too. I should download the PC-98 soundtrack later if I can find them.

Also...

Can you recognize the song!?

Rumia's theme, Apparitions Stalk the Night.

Oh that's her theme? Why did I think it was Letty's? I love listening to it also but the file I downloaded cuts off the song when it starts to loop and it's REALLY irritating. Well at least it's only for the Touhou 6 and 7 soundtracks but I can't listening to the Touhou 6 ones since the songs always get cut off when they to loop again and they are pretty short like around a minute or two.

Bah, we need to widen the Touhou fanbase here.

Indeed.

Also random Touhou related pic time for the lulz!

yeah.gif

Seriously what are these based off of? I've seen a few videos with the same premise. That being a Touhou girl running on tread mill while some song plays.while so

I have no idea..

But I have seen a vid of Sanae doing push ups. But it was a recolored version of a character from an h-game disguised as an exercise series.

Now for more fans here, I suggest Eirin's shady drugs.

I have no idea..

But I have seen a vid of Sanae doing push ups. But it was a recolored version of a character from an h-game disguised as an exercise series.

Now for more fans here, I suggest Eirin's shady drugs.

What?

Oh yeah. I've given up on getting EoSD to work correctly... Well it does but I'm still having those damn graphic problems... I'm just gonna concentrate on PCB for now.

Cool. PCB has Letty, Chen's theme, and Yuyuko.

And what I'm talking about is Isshoni Training.

I'd post a link, but then people would think this is another Crash topic.