Do you think hackers will ever give up?

I am getting so sick of seeing hackers online. There's nothing we can do. Do you think they'll ever give up and just disappear? I sent a message to Nintendo and they said they'd do something but I doubt it.

They'd get people happy with them. If people are happy with them they'd get support. If they get support they make money. That doesn't sound like nothing.

They'd get people happy with them. If people are happy with them they'd get support. If they get support they make money. That doesn't sound like nothing.

But who's to say who's hacking and who's just manipulated the RNG? Obviously someone with 3865386536 movement hacked the game. But capped Strength/Magic, Skill, Speed, and luck? That might not be a hacker; could be someone who manipulated the RNG to gain uber units.

And I would think monitoring the WiFi battles costs money. Does doing WiFi battles cost you money to use? No. Why spend money just for the sake of spending it?

Simply speaking, online DS games in general do not have the same level of support as do online Wii games. Unlike say, Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros. Brawl, there's no way to prevent cheating (by banning known cheaters from the Nintendo Wi-Fi service via Error Code 20102). And since the DS carries no Error Code of that sort, cheaters can get away with stuff like this.

And as long as they can get away with it, they'll continue to play with hacked characters, hacked stats, hacked weapons, etc.

Which, of course, is not fun for the rest of us who DON'T cheat to win.

Isn't there a way to speak with the mic on SD Wi-Fi?

Anyway, I can confidently say that if enough people complain, they will answer with a solution. It takes time though.

It'll be harder for a game like this because Fire Emblem fans are loyal, and there aren't too many new people picking up this game.

Isn't there a way to speak with the mic on SD Wi-Fi?

Not when playing "With Anyone"

Anyway, I can confidently say that if enough people complain, they will answer with a solution. It takes time though.

It'll be harder for a game like this because Fire Emblem fans are loyal, and there aren't too many new people picking up this game.

FESD Wi-fi is already dead.