Is there a chance I could go to jail?

Pitbuller26

So one of my "workers" was talking back (I'm a manager of sorts) and she was making zero money. The moment she said something else, I ended up slapping her with the back of my hand. Did I do something wrong? I mean she did go back to work after that and made even more money than she usually does. Note this took place in Las Vegas.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. She can still sue your ass, though. And she'd probably win.

However that gardening tool was talking back and not making any money. I felt there was some discipline needed.

...You don't happen to be a pimp?

Pimp? I told you I'm a manager with a lot of female workers and I collect around 80% of their pay for...maintenance. It was stated in their verbal contracts that discipline would be used if they weren't fulfilling their quotas as well as talking at any time the manager is talking.

Jail? I don't think so, at least with the given information. However, as Giorno said, she can definitely sue you, and she'd likely win. The fact that she's female will help her case a lot as well.

Pimp? I told you I'm a manager with a lot of female workers and I collect around 80% of their pay for...maintenance. It was stated in their verbal contracts that discipline would be used if they weren't fulfilling their quotas as well as talking at any time the manager is talking.

I'm in the same business as you, and I'll let you in on a little secret. Now, this might seem strange or harsh, but I find that it is quite effective to get these workers to experiment with various illicit substances that you supply them with. Often they will become dependent on these substances, and thus dependent on you, making them even more loyal and easier to deal with. I know this is somewhat unorthodox, but I am sure it will work.

Oh,that's just Lyre.

How dare you insult my Lyre!

*removes Glove, and slaps you with it*

Crash feels regret for his actions all too soon,as Ether's clenched fist collides with his face,knocking him bach several feet,and onto a nearby table,he can't help but look up in shock as the punch bowl falls onto his face and shatters

He's in Monologue mode! Get him guys! *a bunch of Seedots charge Ether, while I kill all HIS Pokeymans with the Pokereaver Axe*

"Hmph...Foolish"Ether mutters to himself,watching as his trusted Gyarados shrugs off the axe blow and retaliates with a crushing tail swipe,sending Crash,as well as several seedots,flying out the window.

Ether calls out after him "Hey Crash,ever heard of the nullify skill?"

Crash's mumbling is audible despite the height difference,several stories to be specific.

Laughing at the pathetic attempts of the seedots,Ether is overcome with satisfaction.

"Sometimes all it takes to make someone happy is a nice relaxing rampage..."Ether comments,as seedots are strewn around the room,doomed to never move again.

He's in Monologue mode! Get him guys! *a bunch of Seedots charge Ether, while I kill all HIS Pokeymans with the Pokereaver Axe*

"Hmph...Foolish"Ether mutters to himself,watching as his trusted Gyarados shrugs off the axe blow and retaliates with a crushing tail swipe,sending Crash,as well as several seedots,flying out the window.

Crash's mumbling is audible despite the height difference,several stories to be specific.

Laughing at the pathetic attempts of the seedots,Ether is overcome with satisfaction.

"Sometimes all it takes to make someone happy is a nice relaxing rampage..."Ether comments,as seedots are strewn around the room,doomed to never move again.

Wait, wait, Hold it!

I have Nihil! Doesn't that negate Nullify?

Wait, wait, Hold it!

I dunno,that's why my Gyarados also has a full guard equipped,just in case.

*Time out ended*

Wait, wait, Hold it!

*Time out ended*

One more minute! *CCs into Mage Fighter, with Falaflame, then runs away, with Seedot Army in tow*

So one of my "workers" was talking back (I'm a manager of sorts) and she was making zero money. The moment she said something else, I ended up slapping her with the back of my hand. Did I do something wrong? I mean she did go back to work after that and made even more money than she usually does. Note this took place in Las Vegas.

No, you will not go to jail for abusing your hoe, because it is an inanimate object. I will personally kill you for your bad joke, however.

And yes, those of you who didn't get this are retards. I'M LOOKING AT YOU.

Edited by California Mountain Snake

Wait, wait, Hold it!

*Time out ended*

One more minute! *CCs into Mage Fighter, with Falaflame, then runs away, with Seedot Army in tow*

"Hmph...is that how it is?"Ether ponders aloud,and with a wave of his hand,the order is given.

Crash,while fleeing,lets out a horrified gasp,as a bolting spell narrowly misses his arm.

"Seedot..dot..."

Crash turns,hoping he heard incorrectly,however,this is not the case,as his face is blanched white.

His first seedot,lay bleeding,the residue of the bolting spell clear on the charred body.

A scream resounds through the area,as Crash turns around ,and to his dismay,he sees a sea of Siege magic,rapidly descending towards his troupe.

Wait, wait, Hold it!

*Time out ended*

"Hmph...is that how it is?"Ether ponders aloud,and with a wave of his hand,the order is given.

Crash,while fleeing,lets out a horrified gasp,as a bolting spell narrowly misses his arm.

"Seedot..dot..."

Crash turns,hoping he heard incorrectly,however,this is not the case,as his face is blanched white.

His first seedot,lay bleeding,the residue of the bolting spell clear on the charred body.

A scream resounds through the area,as Crash turns around ,and to his dismay,he sees a sea of Siege magic,rapidly descending towards his troupe.

Oh, crap! Get outta here! *all the Seedots successfully flee, except for the bleeding one* You! GT TO THE CHOPPA! *the injured Dot is flown off*

Anyway, you might as well quit with that Magic, my Resistance is very, VERY high, and Falaflame just bumps it higher, your spells will just tink off me!

Wait, wait, Hold it!

*Time out ended*

"Seedot..dot..."

Oh, crap! Get outta here! *all the Seedots successfully flee, except for the bleeding one* You! GT TO THE CHOPPA! *the injured Dot is flown off*

Anyway, you might as well quit with that Magic, my Resistance is very, VERY high, and Falaflame just bumps it higher, your spells will just tink off me!

"It seems you do not understand my intention..."Ether responds to Crash,recieving a puzzled look.

"Look behind you."Ether answers his unspoken question,and Crash turns to view the utter devestation of his forces,his medic helicopters shot down,and his troops lying closer to death by the second.

"...How..."Crash begins,when he hears Ether's voice.

"We had an ambush at your extraction point.now..."Ether draws Balmunk,and advances toward Crash."...You have no hope of escape."

Crash's life flashes before him as Falaflame is launched to the side by Ether's blow,and as he feels the Balmunk sink into his gut,Crash collapses onto Ether's shoulder,screaming from the pain of the digestive acids pouring onto the soft tissues of his internal organs.