Is there a chance I could go to jail?

Pitbuller26

He's in Monologue mode! Get him guys! *a bunch of Seedots charge Ether, while I kill all HIS Pokeymans with the Pokereaver Axe*

"Hmph...Foolish"Ether mutters to himself,watching as his trusted Gyarados shrugs off the axe blow and retaliates with a crushing tail swipe,sending Crash,as well as several seedots,flying out the window.

Ether calls out after him "Hey Crash,ever heard of the nullify skill?"

Crash's mumbling is audible despite the height difference,several stories to be specific.

Laughing at the pathetic attempts of the seedots,Ether is overcome with satisfaction.

"Sometimes all it takes to make someone happy is a nice relaxing rampage..."Ether comments,as seedots are strewn around the room,doomed to never move again.

Wait, wait, Hold it!

I have Nihil! Doesn't that negate Nullify?

I dunno,that's why my Gyarados also has a full guard equipped,just in case.

*Time out ended*

One more minute! *CCs into Mage Fighter, with Falaflame, then runs away, with Seedot Army in tow*

"Hmph...is that how it is?"Ether ponders aloud,and with a wave of his hand,the order is given.

Crash,while fleeing,lets out a horrified gasp,as a bolting spell narrowly misses his arm.

"Seedot..dot..."

Crash turns,hoping he heard incorrectly,however,this is not the case,as his face is blanched white.

His first seedot,lay bleeding,the residue of the bolting spell clear on the charred body.

A scream resounds through the area,as Crash turns around ,and to his dismay,he sees a sea of Siege magic,rapidly descending towards his troupe.

Oh, crap! Get outta here! *all the Seedots successfully flee, except for the bleeding one* You! GT TO THE CHOPPA! *the injured Dot is flown off*

Anyway, you might as well quit with that Magic, my Resistance is very, VERY high, and Falaflame just bumps it higher, your spells will just tink off me!

"It seems you do not understand my intention..."Ether responds to Crash,recieving a puzzled look.

"Look behind you."Ether answers his unspoken question,and Crash turns to view the utter devestation of his forces,his medic helicopters shot down,and his troops lying closer to death by the second.

"...How..."Crash begins,when he hears Ether's voice.

"We had an ambush at your extraction point.now..."Ether draws Balmunk,and advances toward Crash."...You have no hope of escape."

Crash's life flashes before him as Falaflame is launched to the side by Ether's blow,and as he feels the Balmunk sink into his gut,Crash collapses onto Ether's shoulder,screaming from the pain of the digestive acids pouring onto the soft tissues of his internal organs.

*is revived by a far off Valkyrie Staff* Why are you doing this?

I demand you stop this, or else, THIS *holds up my Swordslayer* will meet THIS *holds up a picture of Mia*

Now, let me go!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's in Monologue mode! Get him guys! *a bunch of Seedots charge Ether, while I kill all HIS Pokeymans with the Pokereaver Axe*

"Hmph...Foolish"Ether mutters to himself,watching as his trusted Gyarados shrugs off the axe blow and retaliates with a crushing tail swipe,sending Crash,as well as several seedots,flying out the window.

Crash's mumbling is audible despite the height difference,several stories to be specific.

Laughing at the pathetic attempts of the seedots,Ether is overcome with satisfaction.

"Sometimes all it takes to make someone happy is a nice relaxing rampage..."Ether comments,as seedots are strewn around the room,doomed to never move again.

Wait, wait, Hold it!

*Time out ended*

One more minute! *CCs into Mage Fighter, with Falaflame, then runs away, with Seedot Army in tow*

"Hmph...is that how it is?"Ether ponders aloud,and with a wave of his hand,the order is given.

Crash,while fleeing,lets out a horrified gasp,as a bolting spell narrowly misses his arm.

"Seedot..dot..."

Crash turns,hoping he heard incorrectly,however,this is not the case,as his face is blanched white.

His first seedot,lay bleeding,the residue of the bolting spell clear on the charred body.

A scream resounds through the area,as Crash turns around ,and to his dismay,he sees a sea of Siege magic,rapidly descending towards his troupe.

Oh, crap! Get outta here! *all the Seedots successfully flee, except for the bleeding one* You! GT TO THE CHOPPA! *the injured Dot is flown off*

Anyway, you might as well quit with that Magic, my Resistance is very, VERY high, and Falaflame just bumps it higher, your spells will just tink off me!

"It seems you do not understand my intention..."Ether responds to Crash,recieving a puzzled look.

"Look behind you."Ether answers his unspoken question,and Crash turns to view the utter devestation of his forces,his medic helicopters shot down,and his troops lying closer to death by the second.

"We had an ambush at your extraction point.now..."Ether draws Balmunk,and advances toward Crash."...You have no hope of escape."

Crash's life flashes before him as Falaflame is launched to the side by Ether's blow,and as he feels the Balmunk sink into his gut,Crash collapses onto Ether's shoulder,screaming from the pain of the digestive acids pouring onto the soft tissues of his internal organs.

I demand you stop this, or else, THIS *holds up my Swordslayer* will meet THIS *holds up a picture of Mia*

Now, let me go!

Crash speaks his threat cluelessly,only to soon realize his mistake,the rage in Ether's eyes causing him to curl into a fetal position.He feels Ether grab his arm,as well as his swordslayer,and desperately grovels an apology,before his agonizing scream pierces the area.as Ether hurls the now severed arm into the distance,both men knew that this injury was unhealable.

Ether has a slight wave of sympathy,enough to answer his question.

"What do you mean my reasons...?"Ether begins,It was you who challenged me to a duel,what did you expect to happen?

Wait, wait, Hold it!

*Time out ended*

"Seedot..dot..."

Now, let me go!

Someone should have thrown in a Nuzleaf as a commander.

Wait, wait, Hold it!

*Time out ended*

"Seedot..dot..."

Now, let me go!

Crash speaks his threat cluelessly,only to soon realize his mistake,the rage in Ether's eyes causing him to curl into a fetal position.He feels Ether grab his arm,as well as his swordslayer,and desperately grovels an apology,before his agonizing scream pierces the area.as Ether hurls the now severed arm into the distance,both men knew that this injury was unhealable.

Ether has a slight wave of sympathy,enough to answer his question.

"What do you mean my reasons...?"Ether begins,It was you who challenged me to a duel,what did you expect to happen?

THIS GAME SUCKS! *presses reset and plays Mario Kart*

Shuttup.

Ether, price is reduced to $20,000, and a morph for 24 hours thrown in for free.

Kill Him.*Shows Josh the balance on my Swiss bank account,he nearly faints at the sight*

I can pay you more than he ever could.

I'll take the $20,000 for now, thank you very much.

*Uses this vid's attack.*

I'm sorry, I didn't really want to do this, but...

Good work

*wires 30 000 to Josh*

Consider it a tip.

Nope.

*Reclasses from Whisper into Hero, then chops off CG94's head with Basilikos.*

DIE!

Since when did you two start hating each other?

When did this topic turn gay?

Rainbows.