So about the username...

Candlejack

Yeah so in case you haven't noticed, I decided upon my username by determining the creepiest and downright inappropriate pairing ever, titled "Beorc Filler Shipping."

This in no way makes me seem like a creepy pairing person. If anybody ON the forums can be applied to that term. But I digress.

I started FE after a run-through of FE5, and despite its praise from other fans, I prefer FE9 as a personal favorite because of Oliver, A.K.A, the most beautiful man alive, prettier than Hetzel and Gharnef combined.

I hate most lords, especially Micaiah and Lyn, and prefer using the characters that hit harder than those that dink armor many times. Oh, and I'm a SoCal person with a bunch of people living under the same roof, etc etc.

Hope to be a contributing member for FE.

Oh you are going to just fit right in.

Oliver is just to beautiful for words, neigh the light to even graze. The goddess herself is jealous and would much rather go back to sleep so long as his beauty basks at her side. Of course, he is not selfish. He would never agree to her pact, which is why he lives among lowly beorc instead. And that is why, ladies and gents, he lives.

That and its just that his godly Sex Growth of 313% rivals only Valtome's 285%.

Although I must question the kind of Magic User he is with a 55% STR growth and 35% MAG growth...

Oh, and I chose Renning as well because other than Aran, he has the highest DEF growth in the game...

With his availability though, it matters little.

OH, and I think Haar is the third best character to use in all of Fire Emblem, inferior only to Wolf and Zagaro.

That and its just that his godly Sex Growth of 313% rivals only Valtome's 285%.

Although I must question the kind of Magic User he is with a 55% STR growth and 35% MAG growth...

Oh, and I chose Renning as well because other than Aran, he has the highest DEF growth in the game...

With his availability though, it matters little.

OH, and I think Haar is the third best character to use in all of Fire Emblem, inferior only to Wolf and Zagaro.

I'm guessing you haven't played the original FE 1 or FE3

Welcome to the forest!

Edited by Rennac

I started FE after a run-through of FE5, and despite its praise from other fans, I prefer FE9 as a personal favorite because of Oliver, A.K.A, the most beautiful man alive, prettier than Hetzel and Gharnef combined.

Do not worry, I won't be mad at you, Path of Radiance is a great Fire Emblem too.