Hey peeps

Hoolius

I've been lurking on the forums for a while, and figured "oh, might as well join."

Anyway, I've been a Fire Emblem fan for 5 years now, as the FE games stand out as "the games Hoolius can actually play without relying on her crappy reflexes and hand-eye coordination." I can't even aim properly in Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess with a Wiimote. I'm currently playing FE4, and I'm currently on the 5th chapter. I must have borked up the game somehow, because for some reason Sigurd's falling behind in terms of stats. WHAT.

And for some reason, Sylvia and Alec ended up becoming lovers, despite the fact I didn't use him since chapter 3. Alec, this is you wear condoms.

Aside from FE, I also like to draw and maintain a dA account, even though I do not like dA at all.

So yeah, hi :KnollRoll:

:D

Any favorite parts/characters/stands?

That's a hard one, I love 'em all :lol:

Though if I had to choose a 'favorite' character in terms of draw-a-bility, I'd pick Giorno and Jolyne. They are SO fun to draw (not to mention I can draw them from the top of my head).

And for some reason, Sylvia and Alec ended up becoming lovers, despite the fact I didn't use him since chapter 3. Alec, this is you wear condoms.

You shouldn't have done that conversation back in chapter 2.