Come on in and ride on Kuja's magic lawnmower!

grandjackal

Sadly no the only thing I wrote down on note was the weapon variety they had and the total number of enemies on the map. (If I recall the same enemy has different stats when you reset the game then the previous.) I guess I'll have to redo them later on...

Edited by Cyas

giovanni the funny thing about this is that this video is so damned redneck/hillbilly

and well, america is the land of rednecks/hillbillies

and no I don't care that your display name is America

I'm going to keep calling you giovanni because it's an awesome name

giovanni the funny thing about this is that this video is so damned redneck/hillbilly

and well, america is the land of rednecks/hillbillies

and no I don't care that your display name is America

I'm going to keep calling you giovanni because it's an awesome name

It was actually Giovanna, but whatever.

And the only rednecks and hillbillies in America are in the Deep South. Canada has it's share of hillbillies and rednecks, too.

giovanna giovanni

wtfe, it's close enough

and Giovanni is an awesome name

so thats your name from now on beetch

leeve weeth eet

*Winds up*

AMAYREECAH...

*Decks Joker with a star-spangled Eagle-covered FIST OF PATRIOTISM!*

PAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI GIOVANNI

god youre easier to troll than crashgordon

I shat bricks when I realized Kuja was a guy. Then I remembered it's Final Fantasy and I slapped myself for expecting anything else.

Edited by Fox

Dance_Dance_America_by_yuumei.gif
No American looks like this, no matter how many stripes and stars this .gif has, unless they were a short lived boy band or something.

And the hillbillies and rednecks we speak of tend to be openly patriotic to the Confederacy.

Florida, motherfucker. EVERYONE is healthier here.

Yeah, I have noticed that California and the entirety of New England has turned quite anti-American... And then you have Obama and company, fucking up the country even further...

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

...Except I can point to where I live on mah hand. But can you? Ohnoes you can't!

I used to live in Michigan... Then I moved to Florida 5 years ago. I'm never moving back.

I can point to where I live on my dick. Can YOU do THAT?

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!

...Except I can point to where I live on mah hand. But can you? Ohnoes you can't!

I used to live in Michigan... Then I moved to Florida 5 years ago. I'm never moving back.

I can point to where I live on my dick. Can YOU do THAT?

If we counted it as the thumb...

...Yes I can.