FE TOURNY 3

Soren9934

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be nice for me to be in a tourny for once since last time it would have gone haywire if i didn't. i understand your constistensy quanchino but i do like having diffrent kinds of play. mabey a spot on teh map you have to get (other then castle)

or we start at turn 5 and one player starts on castle and the other player has to take it by thturn ten. it would be nice to have tournies every week imo

I think i will do tourny b and tourny A and both will be double elimination.

sirius quan cheez and meteor will start in A and every one else will play for it, however i will still keep brawl an option for peope who want it.

actualy we could have 4 tournies a month

first one is no braves or forges

2 second one is another game type

3rd is forges braves

4th is forges braves.

does that sound good to you guys for the future?

and i will do a tourny with constistensy in teh future quan

I personally like you idea but to set it up would be a pain...

i think it could work we just need someone to do them since thier simpler i don't think it would be all that hard, we just need to get a chat to use every time and get an oppointed time every week.

I would be happy to host weeks 2 tournies a month the only issue is wether i have a brawl tournament that week. meteor from what he said could prbably host one and i am sure someone here could host another.

and the date will be 2 weeks from now tremain i am on wii net and cannot reply to your PM's presently

so what is the date

I would not mind playing in either circumstances, with or without forges. So if there are 2 separate tournaments with two separate set of rules, I'll probably join both.

Its just that I know many people who likes the idea of having an FE tournament, and they don't readily have a team without forges to compete. And having just one round without forge is kinda pointless when the bigger part of the tournament is played with forges. So lets see how this one goes first b4 we decide on what's to come.

The next thing to decide on is the date/time that works for the majority.

Poll

would people rather there be 2 tournies 1 this saturday at 5Pm eastern without braves or forges and then a second one 2 weeks from now who would like to do the whole thing braves.

OR 1 tourny with teh current round 1 rule then braves.

also we need to reconsider rules then because like quan said support teams will have a HUGE advantedge over other teams but it wouldn't be hard to get 5 people who are supported without forges or brves together in that amount of time either ssooooo....

VOTE

and does anyone want brawl other then me :(

so what is the date

I would not mind playing in either circumstances, with or without forges. So if there are 2 separate tournaments with two separate set of rules, I'll probably join both.

Its just that I know many people who likes the idea of having an FE tournament, and they don't readily have a team without forges to compete. And having just one round without forge is kinda pointless when the bigger part of the tournament is played with forges. So lets see how this one goes first b4 we decide on what's to come.

The next thing to decide on is the date/time that works for the majority.

is it possible to vote for another option? :D

next Saturday with forges and brave, this is more readily because most people have a team already.

the Saturday after without, this would give people more time to prepare their teams. Also more time for you to come up with rules to make the tourney balanced and fair.

Edited by quanchino

ok quan thats cool

does anyone have an idea for a third game type i have a few but heres one for now that would take little time to prepare

what you do is start h1,

beat teh whole level with characters you wouldn't use on wifi, jagan will be banned

then you play each other with a level 1 team with the same exact stats providing a pure stratigic fight that doesn't descrimininate against teams and relies on player skill alone,

like i said all the characters you use on this must be level 1 to enusre fairness. of course this kind of tournament wouldn't be for another 3 weeks.

i don't think your going to do well even if you have a tank team becasue you aren't using your head. If you had read what i said my last tournament lasted 4 hours so unless i start it at 8 my time AM ( i am not getting up early for thsi) then i twon't finish in time for you dude... assuming you could even win but against quan and meteor i doubt it.

Uh...one of your characters is bound to level up when you play H1 chapter 1. The one that kills the boss, that is. Unless you're really careful and only use that character to kill the boss and nothing else in the map. It'd still be a bit more difficult. You shouldn't even bother with the levels.

Edited by Eltoshen

nope its double elimination but i am going to split it in 2 if you lose the first round you go to tourny B if you win the first tound you go to tourny A

2 small tournies and double elmination

points on tournies

quan 10

sylvan 8

cheeze 6

sirius 4

in other words for simplification

first place gets 10 points

second gets 8 points

third gets 6 points (thrid place is teh loser of losers finals)

4th place gets 4 points (winner of tourny B as well as loser or losers semis)

wining tourny B will count as getting 4 the place in the tournament and i am keeping tract of winners so we know who is the top dog around here.

this saturday at 5pm eastern the tourny will start and it will be what we have been planning

in 2 weeks i will run another tourny and it will be all forges and braves

in 3 weeks i will run a tourny that is level 1 units. as well as a tourny for no forges or braves, since a level 1 unit tourny won't take more then 15 minutes for people to get a team it makes it a good tourny option

THIS IS THE tourny plan for the next three weeks, even if you miss one you can attend the other 2( or three if your not missing hte last one since tourny a will be level 1 and tourny b will be no forges or braves) :)

IS ANYONE AGAINST THE CURRENT SET UP SINCE I AM RUNNING 2 TOURNIES THERE WILL BE NO BRAWL ( but to be honest unless you play competitivly your ass would be kicked in that too no offense)

nope its double elimination but i am going to split it in 2 if you lose the first round you go to tourny B if you win the first tound you go to tourny A

2 small tournies and double elmination

points on tournies

quan 10

sylvan 8

cheeze 6

sirius 4

in other words for simplification

first place gets 10 points

second gets 8 points

third gets 6 points (thrid place is teh loser of losers finals)

4th place gets 4 points (winner of tourny B as well as loser or losers semis)

wining tourny B will count as getting 4 the place in the tournament and i am keeping tract of winners so we know who is the top dog around here.

this saturday at 5pm eastern the tourny will start and it will be what we have been planning

in 2 weeks i will run another tourny and it will be all forges and braves

in 3 weeks i will run a tourny that is level 1 units. as well as a tourny for no forges or braves, since a level 1 unit tourny won't take more then 15 minutes for people to get a team it makes it a good tourny option

THIS IS THE tourny plan for the next three weeks, even if you miss one you can attend the other 2( or three if your not missing hte last one since tourny a will be level 1 and tourny b will be no forges or braves) :)

IS ANYONE AGAINST THE CURRENT SET UP SINCE I AM RUNNING 2 TOURNIES THERE WILL BE NO BRAWL ( but to be honest unless you play competitivly your ass would be kicked in that too no offense)

^alright that sounds good, unless the majority of the people are against having the tournament @ said time this coming Saturday we should carry out as planned.

So does the level 1 game type sound good to everyone? it will be in 3 weeks but i want to make sure. Also i cannot host a tourny every week since i myself would like to participate

^ I guess thats worth a try, are we allowed to use forge or stats booster?

lol you can use all the stat boosters you can find in the first level of H1 and no forges, this is suppose to be a team everyone has and is desgined to test pure skill in combat no forges will be allowed for teh same reason jagan isn't, but this team will take 15 minutes as oppsed to 15 hours to make as well so keep that in mind.

that will be in 3 weeks the upcoming tourny this saturday at 5pm eastern will be the current round 1 rule and if you lose you go to tourny B and if you win you go to tourny A

sound good to you quan? you will be placed in tourny A automaticaly for winning the previous one no matter how you do in round 1, i would rather not seed unless it naturaly opens up do to teh fact i don't want 6 people who were seeded like last time, your oppenent will be playing to be in tourny and you will just be playing

darn.. well i know i cant make it to the tournament with the braves but i can still make it to this week's. i can still make it to the first one though! ^_^ and the brawlll.

seems that no matter what, everyone will at least be able to play two matches since its a double elimination. i just hope i can make it past that then...