FE TOURNY 3

Soren9934

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there will be multiple tournies this month is it ok if I don't come to the first one?

I got to go to my friends party this sat and I doubt my friend has wi fi.

If he does I can continue, but if he doesn't then I will not take place in the first but I am good on the next couple sats after this one.

I also need Brv Bows for my Horsemen Team.

ROFL.

Using action replay/codes to test for inconsistencies means I use it all the time?

But anyways, for somebody who has seen my team, I don't know why you're questioning my characters since you can clearly tell that their stats weren't hacked and I had no illegal items. >_> Hell, I was using a Palla with 26 speed and maxed strength. That's worse than a hero.

Last I recall, you were the one who challenged me in a battle and brought out characters with brave weapons and nearly all of them had many capped stats. I didn't say much except for the fact that I was playing with a team without braves and abusing; and those were rules you set. I would question you on being a hypocrite.

Edited by Eltoshen

yout team is ok my point was if your hacking the game at all it is kinda a yeah hmm so he justs hacks to play legit.

still not cool. and if your team is hacked i made a rule that was no hacking even if it meets criteria, but since i can't prove you were your still allowed in

your braves vs your non braves team point is irevlavent considering i used no braves and u use braves teh next match. what hapen there was an accident on both players.

also listen to cheeze in other forums about balista i used to use them all the time but i was fodder against high teams like cheeze even though i raped casual play

also my team is not RNG abused only AA, all the characters i have are characters whose stats are so beast anyway i can use stat boosters bought from secret shops to meet my goals, i don't RNG at all.

if you want a long range team i suggest 2 mages or zane and a mage with sorceror card and double swarm people my current teams use this set up.

i only got annoyed because it made it sound like you were going to use a forged swarm in the tourny. if i caused offence it wasn't intentional

Edited by BlacknightSoren

Swarms can't be forged? I just checked by going into my storage and yes, it can be forged. It even has a "Yes" next to it and I just forged one to max. Unless my game is glitched? Which I doubt, because I can't forge Aura or Excalibur which are right next to it. Parthia and Firestone remain unable to be forged as well.

How do you get "using it in Wifi" by that?

Also, it's getting hard to understand you; especially your first two sentences.

And wtf, I didn't use braves in Wifi. I only have Brave Lances in my save data and those were bought after I created my team. >_>

Basically, get over it. Your team was questionable. Mine wasn't. It's pretty simple.

Edited by Eltoshen

my point of forged swarm was as meteor pointed out is that you only get swarm in your inventory after the last time you may forge (unless your playing on somethig and i don't know about it but how the hell are you arena abusing? if thats the case)either way i am banning forged swarms

many people on wifi hack but don't totaly over load it so they may be respected my second sentence was based on that and was refering to your team if you were hacking to the point it would be allowed.

i had didn't realize your team didn't have braves it had forges so i had thought it had braves.

either way when we played we both f**** up and used the wrong teams at the wrong times.

wats 5:30 eastern for people in pacific? is that like 8:30 or 3:30 for us?

well i dont think ima doing anything anyways but i don't wanna be late.

today's Friday the 18th. so tourney is tomorrow right? how about the brawl thing? maybe you could update the first page with a few stuff?

wait how do you forge swarm you have no chapters to do so. you get gotoh after preperations and you cant get to your characters in are menu thing so how

Learn to read the posts in this topic...

Im a lazy bum i dont like extra work espacilly when reading is invovled but i already did read it after i commented

Edited by Tremaine****

I may not be able to play. I have a problem with my DS that's not allowing me to play with friends. When is it happening? I'll let you know closer to the time.

I might not make either it my ds is starting to have same problem but i will try to make it and see what happens

Edited by Tremaine****

wats 5:30 eastern for people in pacific? is that like 8:30 or 3:30 for us?

well i dont think ima doing anything anyways but i don't wanna be late.

today's Friday the 18th. so tourney is tomorrow right? how about the brawl thing? maybe you could update the first page with a few stuff?

ok USE YOUR HEAD

5:30 eastern means 5:30 eastern

there will be no brawl since it wasn't at that site. I will edit first page the tourny is TOMMOROW AT 5:30 PM EASTERN