Altera the Hun

PLACE YOUR BETS!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win the hand?

• Johann Liebert
    • Dio Brando
    • Gatts
    • Dan Hibiki, with a Dynamic Entry

Kenshiro honestly wouldn't make a good card player. He's just too honest and up front.

And I was making a crack at all the crying Kenshiro is known for doing, as well...

Now Zengar, HE would be one badass card player.

Actually Kenshiro can pull out some mind tricks. I mean he has like the same expression for 90% of the time.

Zengar is even worse wtf you're talking about. You are thinking about Kyosuke.

Kenshiro honestly wouldn't make a good card player. He's just too honest and up front.

And I was making a crack at all the crying Kenshiro is known for doing, as well...

Now Zengar, HE would be one badass card player.

Actually Kenshiro can pull out some mind tricks. I mean he has like the same expression for 90% of the time.

Zengar is even worse wtf you're talking about. You are thinking about Kyosuke.

Zengar for the Lol. Seriously, Zengar, Kittan and Kamina from TTGL, Polnareff, and Domon Kassuu should all get together for a game of Texas Hold 'Em. Most hilariously manly poker game ever.

Kyosuke would fit better for a serious game though, so yeah.

a1028966457c04a01a688b546ccc2e70-Pokemon_Trading_Card_Game.png

Magic: The Gathering > Pokemon.

r u srs? :blink:

Pokemon was an overly complicated card game to begin with. It's no wonder Magic beats it.

YGO is actually a pretty damn good card game if you actually play it...

...why are you even taking me seriously? D:

Anyway, I've never played Magic or Yu-Gi-Oh, so I wouldn't know.

Yes I'm serious.

And GioGio, Yu-Gi-Oh is worse than Pokemon or Magic due to lack of balance. And yes, this is coming from someone who plays Yu-Gi-Oh.

There's a reason they banned several cards and put a one card limit on some others...

Yes I'm serious.

And GioGio, Yu-Gi-Oh is worse than Pokemon or Magic due to lack of balance. And yes, this is coming from someone who plays Yu-Gi-Oh.

There's a reason they banned several cards and put a one card limit on some others...

And despite that, there's still imbalance.

Yu-Gi-Oh is the manliest card game ever:

yugioh.jpg

No wait, I take back the above statement. It's not manly at all. It's actually quite gay. A gay card game for children. That is played by teenagers and adults.

Fuck that, Yu-Gi-Oh is awsum

On-Topic: Dio would win for the obvious reason, and Guts has no business being in a suit. That pic is not manly at all. After all, where the fuck is Goku?

Yu-Gi-Oh is the manliest card game ever:

yugioh.jpg

No wait, I take back the above statement. It's not manly at all. It's actually quite gay. A gay card game for children. That is played by teenagers and adults.

Fuck that, Yu-Gi-Oh is awsum

On-Topic: Dio would win for the obvious reason, and Guts has no business being in a suit. That pic is not manly at all. After all, where the fuck is Goku?

Goku is playing basketball with Domon Kassuu and Gene Starwind.

With planets.

Fucking Dio. He got killed by getting punched in the leg. And don't exaggerate it- he got killed by getting punched in the leg.

Not to say The World is lame.

Technically, he didn't die until the sunlight dusted him.

And even that is debatable, what with the whole "Dio's Bone" and "Green Child" arcs of Stone Ocean implying that Dio lived on as a finger bone, and eventually- thanks in part to Fucking Enrico Pucci- came back to life as a green plant-baby. And then fused with Pucci at the end of THAT arc.

And then there's the whole Diego Brando thing...