The Official Topic of MANLINESS!

Altera the Hun

indeed, though they still have the typical stats pre-promotion.

They suck for the fact they're slow and waste their good Str...they're caps are nearly indentical, just that Warriors reach 30 Str and Heroes 25, and just that heroes have +2 Skill.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axes suck in FE4, really.

Massive fix.

No, at least users don since they can actually hit <_< .

In FE6 we don't see Gonzales hit that often, now do we?

Lex on the other hand starts with 10 Skill as an awesome base, and since their's bandits all over the start they will easily be able to hit any lance user, even Sigurd.

Lex on the other hand starts with 10 Skill as an awesome base, and since their's bandits all over the start they will easily be able to hit any lance user, even Sigurd.

Huh?

Good luck doubling with anything other than a Brave. At least Gonzales can DOUBLE.

Yeah, good luck getting him in Ch 9 while you get Lex in the prologue, who CAN hit...Gonzales CAN double, but it's useless if you can't hit.

I'm not saying the issue is HIT.

I'm saying is that FE6 Axes can double. FE4 Axes can't. At least Gonzales can get an A with Echidna and salvage his Hit, and get a B with Lilina if he wants.

No supports will help the fact axe users CANNOT DOUBLE.

I mean FUCK. Iron Axes have 18 WT. Urvan from FE10, Hammers, and SILVER AXES have less WT than FE4 Iron Axe.

Hell, the lightest axe is the Brave Axe at 12 WT, but it's a redundancy.

I'm not saying the issue is HIT.

I'm saying is that FE6 Axes can double. FE4 Axes can't. At least Gonzales can get an A with Echidna and salvage his Hit, and get a B with Lilina if he wants.

No supports will help the fact axe users CANNOT DOUBLE.

I mean FUCK. Iron Axes have 18 WT. Urvan from FE10, Hammers, and SILVER AXES have less WT than FE4 Iron Axe.

Hell, the lightest axe is the Brave Axe at 12 WT, but it's a redundancy.

Right, the weight issue...

But that's no problem actually...you get the Brave Axe in chapter 1 and Lex will be your only has user in the 1rst generation (Unless you promote Ardan), the enemies won't double either.

And it's not like you'll get the A with Echidna and B with Lilina so fast, people always put of the excuse of suports when debating Gonzales' but forget it's f*cking hard to even get a B support in this game when the easiest supports are Alan, Lance, Roy & Wolt <_< .

Supports in FE6 suck since you are limited to them by chapter.

But that's no problem actually...you get the Brave Axe in chapter 1 and Lex will be your only has user in the 1rst generation (Unless you promote Ardan), the enemies won't double either.

Lachesis.

Also, promoted Arden.

Lachesis.

Also, promoted Arden.

:facepalm:

That's what I said.

Lachesis.

Also, promoted Arden.

:facepalm:

That's what I said.

Oops! XD

LOL, kidding...but...why is Lachesis stated as a "slut" by many here?

What proof do you have? She doesn't really state she likes Eltshan as a lover unless we're talking FE4 manga here, she just said she won't marry any man because she loves her brother...but never THAT way.

What proof do you have? She doesn't really state she likes Eltshan as a lover unless we're talking FE4 manga here, she just said she won't marry any man because she loves her brother...but never THAT way.

I don't know really, Lux says she isn't one, I honestly don't know.

I don't know really, Lux says she isn't one, I honestly don't know.

That's beacause it's true...she isn't, I seriously don't know why unless it's a pretty horrible joke that has been for ages <_< .

Also:

manliness-fail.jpg

MANLY! :awesome:

.....Hmm, I might just have to stop hating her...... :(

Yeah, why hate her? She's awesome really, the crap is that she's actually more of a strength relier, but overall she has H4X promo-gains a good bases and her class in the best in the game since it can use any weapon.

.....Hmm, I might just have to stop hating her...... :(

Yeah, why hate her? She's awesome really, the crap is that she's actually more of a strength relier, but overall she has H4X promo-gains a good bases and her class in the best in the game since it can use any weapon.

I hated her because people said she was a slut, and I HATE sluts.

The thought of liking her makes me uncomfortable tho.