kyza gay??

geozeldadude

Heather, on the other hand, is about as straight as your average circle.

I laughed at this.

Kyza is effeminate, that much is true. Whether he and/or Lyre actually love Ranulf, that I'm not sure. I think they're more like "vie for attention" than having any sort of actual feeling to him.

And as for if Kyza is homosexual, the game never tells. It's almost like a default "yes" to the fans, lol.

Little trivia: In the Japanese version, Kyza uses "atashi" as his first person pronoun.

Heather, on the other hand, is about as straight as your average circle.

I laughed at this.

Kyza is effeminate, that much is true. Whether he and/or Lyre actually love Ranulf, that I'm not sure. I think they're more like "vie for attention" than having any sort of actual feeling to him.

And as for if Kyza is homosexual, the game never tells. It's almost like a default "yes" to the fans, lol.

Little trivia: In the Japanese version, Kyza uses "atashi" as his first person pronoun.

"Atashi"? Not even "watashi"?

That's overshot formal speech and well into canon gay territory, even without being so FABULOUS.

That's overshot formal speech and well into canon gay territory, even without being so FABULOUS.

That's right. At one point when he and Lyre was fighting for Ranulf, he even said this:

ライ隊長の愛は

あたしのものよ!

(Captain Ranulf's love is mine!)

(see full script here at Kawaki Chatei)

Edited by nocturnal YL

That's right. At one point when he and Lyre was fighting for Ranulf, he even said this:

ライ隊長の愛は

あたしのものよ!

Oh dear...now this is getting interesting. Maybe Kyza's sexuality changed between translations, like how they did with Birdo in the Mario series. In Japan, Birdo is a man who thinks he's a woman, while in our version Birdo is a girl, plain and simple.

ライ隊長の愛は

あたしのものよ!

Oh dear...now this is getting interesting. Maybe Kyza's sexuality changed between translations, like how they did with Birdo in the Mario series. In Japan, Birdo is a man who thinks he's a woman, while in our version Birdo is a girl, plain and simple.

Like, he's transsexual in Japan? That explains how effeminate he is, but... he doesn't dress quite like I'd expect a transsexual person to.

Edited by Naglfar

Lol no, I think he means characters can change sexuality (or even gender in some cases) in different language versions. Happens to a lot of games or other kinds of media.

Although Birdo is always female in Japan and transexual in overseas version at first, IIRC. In recent Mario games, though, they tend to simply adopt "gender uncertain" for all versions.

Kyza dresses formally. That explains nothing about his sexuality.