HETALIA THREAD

Altera the Hun

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turkey. Pimpin' the world since the 10th Century.

Actually, Manzikert, the first major show of power involving the Turks wasn't until 1071, which would be the 11th century.

Yes, but Turkey was established in the 10th century, which makes both dates valid.

Actually, Manzikert, the first major show of power involving the Turks wasn't until 1071, which would be the 11th century.

Yes, but Turkey was established in the 10th century, which makes both dates valid.

...no. Manzikert was the decisive victory over the Byzantines that allowed the Turks to begin settling Anatolia. Anyway, until Attaturk established the Turkish Republic in 1923, Turkey was pretty much just a European fiction, and not a reality at all.

Edited by Le Communard

...no. Manziket was the decisive victory over the Byzantines that allowed the Turks to begin settling Anatolia. Anyway, until Attaturk established the Turkish Republic in 1919, Turkey was pretty much just a European fiction, and not a reality at all.

Eh, Wiki said it was the 10th Century, but whatever. Fact still stands that Turkey is still the Pimp of the World.

Eh, Wiki said it was the 10th Century, but whatever. Fact still stands that Turkey is still the Pimp of the World.

Pimp? Now, I do not doubt that the Turk be a fierce warrior, however, I was not aware of his supremacy in the bedroom arts. I find this hard to believe, doubly so in light of Christendoms mastery of the bedroom.

Edited by Le Communard

Pimp? Now, I do not doubt that the Turk be a fierce warrior, however, I was not aware of his supremacy in the bedroom arts. I find this hard to believe, doubly so in light of Christendoms mastery of the bedroom.

See the picture this conversation was originally tied to.

I would be Belgium. :3

Go ahead. I don't have a set avatar for her, though.

You could use a cropped version of the "BelBel" pic in some of the other topics, though...

it's not perfect (number of stray pixels from original background, though not too noticeable at this size) but I took the liberty of doing that, it's yours if you want, Emerald

3949873469_64eb492a3a_o.jpg

I would be Belgium. :3

Go ahead. I don't have a set avatar for her, though.

You could use a cropped version of the "BelBel" pic in some of the other topics, though...

it's not perfect (number of stray pixels from original background, though not too noticeable at this size) but I took the liberty of doing that, it's yours if you want, Emerald

3949873469_64eb492a3a_o.jpg

...Russia, I do believe this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Vodka?

...Russia, I do believe this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Vodka?

haha! Vodka~ it does please Russia, thanks America

No Russia! Don't fall for the trap!

ah Ein Silver Rose, surely you know all is a part of Russia's plan, which is *whispers incoherently*

haha! Vodka~ it does please Russia, thanks America

No Russia! Don't fall for the trap!

ah Ein Silver Rose, surely you know all is a part of Russia's plan, which is *whispers incoherently*

...Did you just mention my Vital Regions?