Frey - Paladien

Hp 60

Str.25

Skill. 28

Spd.26

Luck.20

Def.30

Res.6

This is the team im thinking of for wifi please tell me what you think and what other classes i should change to and who i should switch catrai with.

Edited by Tremaine****

Well you have the essential Berserker, but I'd suggest for Cat, mostly a switch between Swordmaster and Sniper. Sedgar for a Warrior isn't recommended due to the lower defense cap- it basically depends on what Catria is. If she's Swordmaster, Sedgar is a Horseman for mobility and Bows, if she's Sniper, then Segdar is a Hero. And for defensive purposes, Hero wins over Warrior and

And lolSorcerer but that's just my opinion. You've got Paladin Frey which is awesome. Although there's disagreements as to Frey should go Dracoknight with Iote's Shield or not, plus the higher DEF for his class set and STR, not to mention equal movement and access to Axes.

And I dunno if this is set in stone, but anything that uses a Lance is pretty bad.

General is the only class to survive a Berserker Brave Axe, but the SPD will be so low, as will the RES, it won't matter.

Falco Knight is just pathetic. Even with Iote's Shield, it's a poor choice next to the Draco.

Dracoknight is the only exception here.

Overall, the team gets an 8/10 for awesome stats. Grind much?

Well you have the essential Berserker, but I'd suggest for Cat, mostly a switch between Swordmaster and Sniper. Sedgar for a Warrior isn't recommended due to the lower defense cap- it basically depends on what Catria is. If she's Swordmaster, Sedgar is a Horseman for mobility and Bows, if she's Sniper, then Segdar is a Hero. And for defensive purposes, Hero wins over Warrior and

And lolSorcerer but that's just my opinion. You've got Paladin Frey which is awesome. Although there's disagreements as to Frey should go Dracoknight with Iote's Shield or not, plus the higher DEF for his class set and STR, not to mention equal movement and access to Axes.

And I dunno if this is set in stone, but anything that uses a Lance is pretty bad.

General is the only class to survive a Berserker Brave Axe, but the SPD will be so low, as will the RES, it won't matter.

Falco Knight is just pathetic. Even with Iote's Shield, it's a poor choice next to the Draco.

Dracoknight is the only exception here.

Overall, the team gets an 8/10 for awesome stats. Grind much?

Falcon knight is just for scout i dont like draco knights but i guess i wont use either

Hero over Warrior.. the warrior woulld always win higher Attack and def. they are better plus my sedgar has 24 def. without boosters as a wariior

but i can make him a beserker i dont like heroes so i wont do them im still undecided about catrai class i wait to see what other people think

Edited by Tremaine****

I Need help with my team to make sure its going to be good enough

Sedgar Warrior/

Hp 60

str. 30

Skill. 26

Spd. 24

Luck 10

Defense 28

Res. 6

Catrai-Swordmaster/Sniper/Falcon Knight

Hp 60

STR.24

Skill.29

Spd.30

Luck 30

Def. 22

Res.6

Barst- Berserker

Hp.60

Str.30

Skill.26

Spd.28

Luck 22

Def.24

Res.6

Ceaser- Sorceroer

Hp 59/60

Mag.30

Skill.20

Spd.25

Luck.15

Def.20

Res.10

Frey - Paladien

Hp 60

Str.25

Skill. 28

Spd.26

Luck.20

Def.30

Res.6

This is the team im thinking of for wifi please tell me what you think and what other classes i should change to and who i should switch catrai with.

Warrior=CRAP

Frey paladin is fine.

Ceaser sorcerer is a waste of time just use merric.

Barst berserker is fine.

Catria sould be a sniper to give you the longbow but if you want a SM you HAVE to cap Mag.

Don't even consider Falcoknight if you want a flier then do Draco.

I give it a 6/10

Falcon knight is just for scout i dont like draco knights but i guess i wont use either

Hero over Warrior.. the warrior woulld always win higher Attack and def. they are better plus my sedgar has 24 def. without boosters as a wariior

but i can make him a beserker i dont like heroes so i wont do them im still undecided about catrai class i wait to see what other people think

1. Would you rather have a scout that dies in a single round against a Silver or a unit who can take a hit?

2. Bullshit. Bluntly, Hero has better DEF than Warrior.

Hero

HP: 60

STR: 25

MAG: 20

SKL: 30

SPD: 26

LCK: 30

DEF: 25

RES: 22

Warrior

STR: 30

SKL: 26

SPD: 24

DEF: 28

RES: 20

Hero has leads in SPD, SKL, and RES. Warrior has a lead in STR and DEF. However, this isn't even taking Hero!Sedgar's awesome growths into account, and Heroes get access to Axes and Swords. Growths:

Hero!Sedgar: 180%HP 80%STR 0%MAG 105%SKL 80%SPD 30%LCK 85%DEF 0%RES

Warrior!Sedgar: 200%HP 100%STR 0%MAG 95%SKL 70%SPD 30%LCK 80%DEF 0%RES

HS has leads in SKL, SPD, and DEF. So not only will HS reach his SPD and DEF cap earlier, he's beating WS in other stats save STR. Axes solve his lesser STR and all of the sudden, he's beating WS.

3. Most people are going to call for Catria as a Swordmaster/Sniper.

Guest quanchino

1. Would you rather have a scout that dies in a single round against a Silver or a unit who can take a hit?

Hero

Warrior

Hero has leads in SPD, SKL, and RES. Warrior has a lead in STR and DEF. However, this isn't even taking Hero!Sedgar's awesome growths into account, and Heroes get access to Axes and Swords. Growths:

HS has leads in SKL, SPD, and DEF. So not only will HS reach his SPD and DEF cap earlier, he's beating WS in other stats save STR. Axes solve his lesser STR and all of the sudden, he's beating WS.

Warrior=CRAP

Frey paladin is fine.

Ceaser sorcerer is a waste of time just use merric.

Barst berserker is fine.

Catria sould be a sniper to give you the longbow but if you want a SM you HAVE to cap Mag.

Don't even consider Falcoknight if you want a flier then do Draco.

I give it a 6/10

I wasnt going to make her a falcon knight i put it just to see what you guys thought anyway most of thats to late about ceaser hes almost completely ready anyway whats a SM if its swordmaster i dont get what you mean by cap mag. unless youre talking about ceaser yeah he will

Hero

Warrior

Oh i thought you were talking about caps i know heros have better growths but i dont like heroes ever sense... nevermind anyway i guess youre right sometimes i forget things

Plus i know the Hero would have like 27 or 28 def without boosters but a warrior without defensive boosters 24 (also without reclassing also this is without caps)

Edited by Tremaine****

I wasnt going to make her a falcon knight i put it just to see what you guys thought anyway most of thats to late about ceaser hes almost completely ready anyway whats a SM if its swordmaster i dont get what you mean by cap mag. unless youre talking about ceaser yeah he will

1. Falcoknight is epic failure anyway. Anybody who supports it is retarded. I mean it.

2. If you've already worked too hard on Caesar, you probably should've made sure he was good for a magic user before you got him going.

3. He means you should fully maximize your Magic stat. For the Levin Sword, since sword users have no other ranged option and Levin Sword uses Magic for power. And he is referring to whomever is your sword-user, presumably Catria.

Plus i know the Hero would have like 27 or 28 def without boosters but a warrior without defensive boosters 24 (also without reclassing also this is without caps)

Excellent job contradicting yourself. If you knew Hero would have better caps, why did you make Sedgar a Warrior?

...... I don't think you know what you're saying.

Edited by OliverXRenning

I was to lazy and didnt want to over use str. boosters jut in case i use wolf but now its diffrent what does cotridicting yourself mean anyway i wanted to use these that way my next playthrough will have a better wifi team so i can finnally be a pro in this game so make as many statements as you want ot about the team itll just make the next one better

Edited by Tremaine****

ceasar is ok if his stats are.

ok DUDE ANY CHARACTER BELOW 27 SPEED WITHOUT 30 DEF IS A PEICE OF SHIT (exculding mages and such)

To be honest i wouldn't even use a draco at least pali are saved by the speed not to get doubled by everything

but if his def is maxed you MIGHT be fine.

The most average highhh tier team usealy consits of at least 1 horsemen, a zerker, sage, the following units would be a SM pali, another horsy if u can get the stats for it, or sniper. honestly i think the top 5 types of units are (not in any order)

Horsemen- insanse caps, pole axe can be neglected by aprotrope,

Beserker- pretty good caps doesn't have poleaxe issues da pali killer

sinper- Longbow outside od site range= rape and DOUBLES PALIDEN which means they are great chip damage against palidens and do NOT GET DOUBLED

Pailden- good all around stats has NO REAL BAD MATCH UPS ONLY ONES AT SLIGHT DISFAVOR AND THEY CAN STILL WIN THEM

Sage

thoron- huge damage=rape

swarm good chip damage

warp- scouting mind games travel

fority- healing, negating the effects of judgement

NO SM ARE GOOD BEFORE SOMEONE OPENS THEY"RE MOUTH BUT ALL OF THESE CLASSES HAVE ADVANTEDGES AND SM THAT ARE NOT RNG ABUSED MAG WILL GET OWNED BY ALL OF THEM AT A DISTANCE WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE NOT ON MY TOP 5 UNITS, SNIPERS ARE IN BECAUSE OF BEING ABLE TO STAY OUT OF SITE.

although almost any high tier unit in light class can make a good SM

Also you should have asked us before you started to make the team.

Having us give you advice now is pointless.

Your thinking process is backwards.

You have to decide on what team you are going to do then make it.

I have a copy of the playthrough on one of the first chapters that way if this team failed i could go back

Also you should have asked us before you started to make the team.

Having us give you advice now is pointless.

Your thinking process is backwards.

You have to decide on what team you are going to do then make it.

I have a copy of the playthrough on one of the first chapters that way if this team failed i could go back

Good.

If you want to make a legitimately competitive team, you should look at some of the other ones.

And how old are you anyway? Not old enough to know what contradicting means?

13.... this is the second time i have in my life ive heard that word in my life

ceasar is ok if his stats are.

ok DUDE ANY CHARACTER BELOW 27 SPEED WITHOUT 30 DEF IS A PEICE OF SHIT (exculding mages and such)

To be honest i wouldn't even use a draco at least pali are saved by the speed not to get doubled by everything

Dracoknight can fly, use Axes (Access to Poleaxe and Hand Axe.), has more defense than Paladins, etc.

but if his def is maxed you MIGHT be fine.

The most average highhh tier team usealy consits of at least 1 horsemen, a zerker, sage, the following units would be a SM pali, another horsy if u can get the stats for it, or sniper. honestly i think the top 5 types of units are (not in any order)

Horsemen- insanse caps, pole axe can be neglected by aprotrope,

Beserker- pretty good caps doesn't have poleaxe issues da pali killer

Not to mention the +10 critical bonus. Forged Brave with max MT and CRIT? yes pl0x.

sinper- Longbow outside od site range= rape and DOUBLES PALIDEN which means they are great chip damage against palidens and do NOT GET DOUBLED

They can get doubled by Braves.

Pailden- good all around stats has NO REAL BAD MATCH UPS ONLY ONES AT SLIGHT DISFAVOR AND THEY CAN STILL WIN THEM

Fair enough, not to mention they're basically walking Holy Waters with 10 move.

Sage

thoron- huge damage=rape

swarm good chip damage

warp- scouting mind games travel

fority- healing, negating the effects of judgement

Thoron is inferior to Excalibur in terms of Crit and Aura in terms of MT.

Swarm is certainly useful.

Warp is also useful.

Fortify is situational, since most battle end up with one unit getting killed by a Brave.

NO SM ARE GOOD BEFORE SOMEONE OPENS THEY"RE MOUTH BUT ALL OF THESE CLASSES HAVE ADVANTEDGES AND SM THAT ARE NOT RNG ABUSED MAG WILL GET OWNED BY ALL OF THEM AT A DISTANCE WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE NOT ON MY TOP 5 UNITS, SNIPERS ARE IN BECAUSE OF BEING ABLE TO STAY OUT OF SITE.

Swordmaster has the highest SPD cap in the game. They're able to double anything. With fully forged Braves, they will be the easiest class to 4x attack with. Besides, you can just reclass Merric into an SM to get him to use Levin Swords.

although almost any high tier unit in light class can make a good SM

Anybody can be a good healer but that doesn't mean some aren't better than others.

Catria and Cain make the best SM's in the game IMO. Frey is second best.

Why would you have more than one Draco scouting? If I really needed a second scout, I'd just pick a Paladin.

+5 might, +50 hit, and +10 Crit vs. Effectiveness against the rare non-Iote Shield Draco.

I'd take the Thoron.

Edited by Ninji

1. I never said anything about more than one Draco. Draco + Paladin make an awesome duo. In fact, my ideal team is Paladin, Dracoknight, Sniper/Swordmaster, Berserker, Sage.

I have other ideas too, like a "Lure & Destroy" team, i.e:

Beck with fully forged Pachyderm, Stonehoist, and Thunderbolt, with Tiki for walling/scouting, Horseman for the bitchin caps, Sage for the healing, and a filler class. Probably Berserker in case they get too close. But I digress.

2. Fair enough. Fair enough...