Rate My Team

Tremaine****

Actually, Nagi seems better than Tiki at equal levels.

Lvl. 30 Tiki

HP 44.1 STR 17.5 MAG 2.9 SKL 20 SPD 20 LCK 20 DEF 8.8 RES 10.58

Lvl. 30 Nagi

HP 45.5 STR 15.5 MAG 3.5 SKL 20 SPD 20 LCK 20 DEF 9 RES 10.3

You are also failing to take Dragonstone bonuses into account.

First of all, the fact that she is locked to 1-range makes her terrible at everything. Even with perfect stats a Berserker will ORKO her, and anything less than 18 Def means everything with 29+ Spd will, too.

If you want a wall, go with a Paladin. They make far better scouts, as well.

Edited by Meteor

Divinestone Bonuses are STR +10, SKL +7, SPD +4, DEF +15, RES +11.

She'll have 24 DEF and max SPD, not taking boosters into account, and will wall off any magic attack. with WTF21 RES.

Berserkers are the only thing she'd worry about. Besides, she's not doing most of the fighting anyway; she's the blue-line guard for the Ballistician.

EDIT: Oh, and she caps SPD anyway, so she'll take Braves from anything that isn't a Berserker.

Edited by OliverXRenning

Snipers have the weakest Brave weapon, so I'll use one for this calculation:

24 Str + 17 Mt + 2 bow - 24 Def = 19, 19 * 4 = 76 HP

I mistakenly put 18, she only needs 15 Def to survive any brave attack from a fast class (14, from Snipers).

24 Str + 17 Mt + 3 sword - x Def = 14, 14 * 4 = 56 HP

Her Res is meaningless. Sages can't ORKO anything but Generals, and even if it were maxed, Swarm+Brave will 2RKO her.

Snipers won't quadruple-kill Nagi or Tiki. She's going to cap SPD for 20, but Divinestone gives her 30 SPD, matching even Swordmasters. That and they'll also reach 24 DEF so, like I said, she'll take anything but Zerking. And if you add stat-boosters to them, they only get stronger. You get about four or five Dracoshields the entire game and since Ballisticians are getting high enough DEF already, most can go to the dragon.

So let's change that whole stat equation:

24 Str + 17 Mt + 2 bow - 28 (given two shields) Def = 15, 15 * 2 = 30 HP.

They'll have to 2RKO her, and despite 1-range only, she'll take a hit.

That and those Ballisticians will be in range of Pachyderming or Stonehoisting the target.

Whats all this about tiki and bast. they suck tiki can easily be killed and waste of seraph robes or whatever a bastilion is pathtic out of in game and takes all str. boosters and a waste of chosable characters but i digress its just a diffrence in opionoin