I would like to buy this book

Colonel M

Glenn_Beck_East_German.jpg

---

Now I can even understand the Nino | Est | FE6 Armor Knight | Lilina | Astrid | Lyre | semi-Mia | Rolf hype.

Astrid was decent in PoR. But yeah, other than that, list approved.

Also, I do recommend buying the book. Glenn Beck's pretty funny sometimes, and unlike SOME people, actually knows what he's talking about.

glenn beck is a moron

Have you ever even watched/listened to him before?

This book is ridiculous.

Intentional, partially. He's trying to be over-the-top with several of his examples. That's his style.

Edited by America

TAA had it right when he said we should elect Beck president so that everytime anything happens he can just go on TV and cry about it. But he'd probably have nuked ACORN headquarters within a week.

<3 Glenn Beck, but I don't quite feel it's safe for him to be in public without a leash, or at least a zap collar.

Also, Nishi, one day I am going to have to straighten out your poor, poor misled mind...

TAA had it right when he said we should elect Beck president so that everytime anything happens he can just go on TV and cry about it. But he'd probably have nuked ACORN headquarters within a week.

<3 Glenn Beck, but I don't quite feel it's safe for him to be in public without a leash, or at least a zap collar.

Also, Nishi, one day I am going to have to straighten out your poor, poor misled mind...

Revan, you have Beck cofoosed with Mark Levin. Levin would bitch and nuke Acorn. Beck would try to pull a Thomas Jefferson and yank out as much of the Government's power as he can.

Also, Revan, one day I am going to have to straighten out your poor, poor delusional mind...

Revan, you have Beck cofoosed with Mark Levin. Levin would bitch and nuke Acorn. Beck would try to pull a Thomas Jefferson and yank out as much of the Government's power as he can.

Also, Revan, one day I am going to have to straighten out your poor, poor delusional mind...

Dude, fuck, I don't even seriously watch Glenn Beck and I know that all he does is cry about everything.

Dude, fuck, I don't even seriously watch Glenn Beck and I know that all he does is cry about everything.

Not cry. Complain, yes, but not cry.

Actually, most talk show hosts on both sides of the aisle have that problem. Especcially Mark Levin, who's shouting half the time in his broadcasts. Beck actually does a good deal less complaining than most talk show hosts.

Also, Fake Frog in Boiling Water. I still can't believe that people are too stupid to realize it wasn't real when they said it was IN THE SAME SHOW.

Do I need to link Arch to this topic so he can embarrass you into shutting up again?

Arch used a good amount of blatant stereotypes and propaganda last time we had a debate. And then you banned me for posting "Propaganda", even though it was a legitimate source.

I stopped after that because you two are impossible to reason with, because you'll spit in the face of reason and cling to whatever ideas you already have.

No, you posted things that even birthers would call "made the fuck up" and I took away your ability to post in that area due to popular demand.

Hey wait you just did it again.

caught that wrong word late, edityo

Edited by Death

No, you posted things that even republicans would call "made the fuck up" and I took away your ability to post in that area due to popular demand.

Hey wait you just did it again.

Yeah, right. How 'bout you actually point out what was made up? Eh? I bet I'd be able to provide a source behind it.

You mean just now? You lied and said I banned you, you lied and said you had a legitimate source, you lied and said stereotypes were used against you, you exaggerated and said that someone is impossible to reason with (which I will call complete bullshit since I have never thought enough of your intelligence to even have a real conversation with you), you said I spit in faces so to speak when I just tell people when they're dumbasses, and you accused me of clinging to ideas when you don't even know what my ideas are.

You're just that kid who posts Gundam shit and beats off to hentai all day, nobody cares about your political opinions and nobody ever will.

oh and if you mean bring up what you said that was so stupid everyone requested you lose the ability to post in the "serious" area a year or so ago, that's an easy request to make when you know well that the forum had every topic deleted.

Edited by Death

You mean just now? You lied and said I banned you, you lied and said you had a legitimate source, you lied and said stereotypes were used against you, you exaggerated and said that someone is impossible to reason with (which I will call complete bullshit since I have never thought enough of your intelligence to even have a real conversation with you), you said I spit in faces so to speak when I just tell people when they're dumbasses, and you accused me of clinging to ideas when you don't even know what my ideas are.

You're just that kid who posts Gundam shit and beats off to hentai all day, nobody cares about your political opinions and nobody ever will.

You DID ban me. On several occasions, actually.

I said I could provide a source, not that I had provided one then.

Stereotypes WERE used. I lost count of how many times Arch used the "[Palin]'s a stupid Eskimo" one.

Your own post contradicts this. Obviously it's impossible to reason with someone with as big of a superiority complex as you.

Semantics. It's basically the same thing.

You're right, I don't know what your ideas are. You don't really know mine, either.

I havn't posted anything related to Gundam for quite some time and I don't even care about hentai.

I'm 18 and a registered voter. Legally, the government at least has to count my votes, whether you like it or not.

And for the record, I really wouldn't know that the section was wiped. I barely even touch FEU anymore after that last ban, which even Mori thought was bullshit.

Edited by America

You DID ban me. On several occasions, actually.

Not for your faggotry in what were supposed to be debates, stop trying to be misleading. You were banned for having your warning level maxed out. A lot. You should have been banned permanently multiple times, but I let you slide, and you thank me by bitching about it. Nice.

I said I could provide a source, not that I had provided one then.

I don't even remember what the hell you were talking about then, was it really so important to you that you still do?

Stereotypes WERE used. I lost count of how many times Arch used the "[Palin]'s a stupid Eskimo" one.

There is a difference between satire and a stereotype, an intelligent man could see this.

Your own post contradicts this. Obviously it's impossible to reason with someone with as big of a superiority complex as you.

You are the reason I feel confident that I am so much better than you in every way. Why would I reason with you now, when you're being a belligerent, whiny little bitchboy?

Semantics. It's basically the same thing.

A spit in the face is generally a phrase reserved for when someone isn't really saying anything aside from some form of insult, as far as I am aware.

You're right, I don't know what your ideas are. You don't really know mine, either.

You're the one who runs around telling people how wrong they are while failing to prove it. I honestly don't want to know what your specific stances on individual subjects are, it would be a waste of space in my head.

I havn't posted anything related to Gundam for quite some time and I don't even care about hentai.

Raite

I'm 18 and a registered voter. Legally, the government at least has to count my votes, whether you like it or not.

That does not mean anyone gives a fuck about what you say, so I will repeat, nobody does.

And for the record, I really wouldn't know that the section was wiped. I barely even touch FEU anymore after that last ban, which even Mori thought was bullshit.

You have been there since it was cleared, and you have been there multiple times since your last ban, and I don't really give a fuck what Mori thinks is a fair and unfair ban. Everyone else was all for it, and against me ever lifting it. :)

and I'm not even being serious yet. Fuck yeah SF.

edit; I don't think I met my insult quota. CHINESE JAPANESE DIRTY KNEES LOOK AT THESE OH WAIT THEY AREN'T PIXELS SO YOU DON'T CARE.

There we go.

Edited by Death