I would like to buy this book

Colonel M

You DID ban me. On several occasions, actually.

Not for your faggotry in what were supposed to be debates, stop trying to be misleading. You were banned for having your warning level maxed out. A lot. You should have been banned permanently multiple times, but I let you slide, and you thank me by bitching about it. Nice.

A good deal of those warns were total bullshit and you know it. While the bans might not have been DIRECTLY because of those debates, they were certainly influenced by them.

I said I could provide a source, not that I had provided one then.

I don't even remember what the hell you were talking about then, was it really so important to you that you still do?

Then this is a dead end. It'll never be resolved. Drop it.

Stereotypes WERE used. I lost count of how many times Arch used the "[Palin]'s a stupid Eskimo" one.

There is a difference between satire and a stereotype, an intelligent man could see this.

That's the thing. That is NOT satire. That's a blatant stereotype that was used in a "Mature Discussion." A good deal of Arch's quotes from that topic pretty much either was this or summed up to this. It's blatant elitism, and Arch admitted it at the time.

Your own post contradicts this. Obviously it's impossible to reason with someone with as big of a superiority complex as you.

You are the reason I feel confident that I am so much better than you in every way. Why would I reason with you now, when you're being a belligerent, whiny little bitchboy?

Your own quote here is just SCREAMING "Superiority Complex". And deflecting with petty insults? Really?

Semantics. It's basically the same thing.

A spit in the face is generally a phrase reserved for when someone isn't really saying anything aside from some form of insult, as far as I am aware.

Like that's not what you're doing now? Most of your post can be summed up as "I'm better than you so nothing you say matters." It's actually rather sickening.

You're right, I don't know what your ideas are. You don't really know mine, either.

You're the one who runs around telling people how wrong they are while failing to prove it. I honestly don't want to know what your specific stances on individual subjects are, it would be a waste of space in my head.

What's to prove wrong here? So far, the ONLY thing you've done is throw insults and deny events that there's no remaining record of to use as proof. I wonder if you actually deleted the old Mature Discussion section's contents to prevent them from coming up in an argument like this. Not a debate, an ARGUMENT. That's what this has dissolved into.

I havn't posted anything related to Gundam for quite some time and I don't even care about hentai.

Raite

Why don't you take a look around before you say shit like that? And may I remind you that YOU are the one who sent ME a Futa manga? If you were looking around for crap like that, you have no right to act so high and mighty here.

I'm 18 and a registered voter. Legally, the government at least has to count my votes, whether you like it or not.

That does not mean anyone gives a fuck about what you say, so I will repeat, nobody does.

Elitism and Superiority Complexes at their best. Because I don't agree with you, you'll ignore whatever I say because you think my opinion is worthless. Brilliant reasoning there.

Unless you actually have a genuine reason for thinking my opinion is worthless, in which case I'm all ears.

And for the record, I really wouldn't know that the section was wiped. I barely even touch FEU anymore after that last ban, which even Mori thought was bullshit.

You have been there since it was cleared, and you have been there multiple times since your last ban, and I don't really give a fuck what Mori thinks is a fair and unfair ban. Everyone else was all for it, and against me ever lifting it. :)

and I'm not even being serious yet. Fuck yeah SF.

In the SPAM SECTION. I don't even bother going anywhere else anymore, because I'm just so sick of this kind of thing. And Kirie also wasn't very happy about that ban, either, judging from the AIM conversations he had shortly following.

I'm also rather curious as to who "Everyone else" is? I know Forblaze already hated me, and Arch was with you in the Mature Section to begin with.

edit; I don't think I met my insult quota. CHINESE JAPANESE DIRTY KNEES LOOK AT THESE OH WAIT THEY AREN'T PIXELS SO YOU DON'T CARE.

There we go.

Really now? All the way down to childish crap most people would have abandoned in fifth grade? Really?

Edited by America

Stereotypes WERE used. I lost count of how many times Arch used the "[Palin]'s a stupid Eskimo" one.

That's not a stereotype.

...You're joking, right? Do you even know what a stereotype is?

Apparently not, enlighten me please, oh grand and mighty genius.

First and foremost, Beck is NOT a reporter. He hosts a COMMENTARY program about his OPINIONS. Obviously there will be bias, and obviously he will be wrong occasionally.

Second, Beck has said, SEVERAL times, to take everything ANYONE says, including himself, with a grain of salt. He KNOWS he's wrong sometimes. Hell, he'll even point it out in the next broadcast most of the time.

Third, I'm sure Beck has some sort of statistical evidence to back up his claim. That video is rather chopped up, so the entire broadcast isn't there.

Third, I'm sure Beck has some sort of statistical evidence to back up his claim. That video is rather chopped up, so the entire broadcast isn't there.

Except he fucking well doesn't, since if he stopped to actually look shit up or back himself up for a moment he would see that not only does less God not equal more crime, but the fact that if you examine church attendance rates anywhere (these where the quickest I could find), and then examine crime statistics, you will see that the most religious states like Louisiana, or Mississipi, have more than double the crime rate of the lowest church attending states, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

So, I actually have EVIDENCE here. But I'm not a retard, so I won't immediately jump to a retarded conclusion like Beck would have 8 thousand times by now, and say something like "Church attendance causes crime", because I doubt it does. But atheism sure as fuck doesn't, and if you agree with Beck on this, you are a moron.

My point is, this is a man who will go on air and say something completely fucking absurd and wacky, that no rational human being would even consider, and this is ignoring the fact that any and all evidence of this flies straight in his face.

Edited by Fia 

Except he fucking well doesn't, since if he stopped to actually look shit up or back himself up for a moment he would see that not only does less God not equal more crime, but the fact that if you examine church attendance rates anywhere (these where the quickest I could find), and then examine crime statistics, you will see that the most religious states like Louisiana, or Mississipi, have more than double the crime rate of the lowest church attending states, Vermont, and New Hampshire.

So, I actually have EVIDENCE here. But I'm not a retard, so I won't immediately jump to a retarded conclusion like Beck would have 8 thousand times by now, and say something like "Church attendance causes crime", because I doubt it does. But atheism sure as fuck doesn't, and if you agree with Beck on this, you are a moron.

My point is, this is a man who will go on air and say something completely fucking absurd and wacky, that no rational human being would even consider, and this is ignoring the fact that any and all evidence of this flies straight in his face.

Washington DC is on the low end, and it has one of the highest crime rates in the country. :/

And again, I'd like to point out that we're missing context. The entire thing coulda been a bunch of bullshit that he was putting out to set up for a counter argument, which he does. A lot. Remember that fake frog he threw into the boiling water the other day? he did something similar building up to that, too, and then denounced it in the end.

Washington DC is on the low end, and it has one of the highest crime rates in the country. :/

And again, I'd like to point out that we're missing context. The entire thing coulda been a bunch of bullshit that he was putting out to set up for a counter argument, which he does. A lot. Remember that fake frog he threw into the boiling water the other day? he did something similar building up to that, too, and then denounced it in the end.

This is not a counter argument.

No, no it isn't. You didn't really make an argument anyway.

But alright, I'll dance. The numbers on the whole do not support Beck, and even if states with lower church attendance DID have more crime, it would take more than that to imply causation. Again, it is absurd to assume that being an atheist has anything to do with you being an immoral person, or a person who commits crimes.

And if Glenn Beck is just building this shit up? Well, maybe he is, but somehow I doubt it. Partly because he bitches about lack of religion and killing God way too much.

But alright, I'll dance. The numbers on the whole do not support Beck, and even if states with lower church attendance DID have more crime, it would take more than that to imply causation. Again, it is absurd to assume that being an atheist has anything to do with you being an immoral person, or a person who commits crimes.

And if Glenn Beck is just building this shit up? Well, maybe he is, but somehow I doubt it. Partly because he bitches about lack of religion and killing God way too much.

There could very well be a study that does show a link. For all we know, Louisiana and New Hampshire and them could be outliers. It could also be linked to regional phenomena, which that same study DID point out there was a good deal of. Although I do agree that blaming atheism for crime is ludicrous, I'd say the same thing about correlating religion with crime, too. This could just be a case where you should take Beck's words with a good dose of salt, or he could be building up for some sort of parallel that's NOT so radical or a full-on counterargument. Until we get that full broadcast, we won't really know.

Well, yeah, understandably. When Public schools start banning Students from having in-school prayer groups and stuff, that DOES stomp on our freedom of religion. I'm not saying make all public schools catholic schools or anyhting of the sort, I'm just saying that it's getting to the point where the Government is actually becoming involved with religion when it's not supposed to, even if it's intended to avoid such a problem.

Well, yeah, understandably. When Public schools start banning Students from having in-school prayer groups and stuff, that DOES stomp on our freedom of religion. I'm not saying make all public schools catholic schools or anyhting of the sort, I'm just saying that it's getting to the point where the Government is actually becoming involved with religion when it's not supposed to, even if it's intended to avoid such a problem.

Except that wasn't what they where doing. There was absolutely no move to ban people from practicing their religion.

Except that wasn't what they where doing. There was absolutely no move to ban people from practicing their religion.

Except prayer in public schools has been banned in various ways.

*sigh*

No, there's a fucking difference. You are allowed to pray in school. People in positions of authority such as teachers and the like are not allowed to ENCOURAGE prayer, and for good reason. It would be like letting teachers tell kids how to vote in a way. There is no law, anywhere, that prevents children from praying in school, there IS a law that prevents STATE FUNDED prayer groups, because your country has seperation of church and state.

These rules do not apply to children.

Edited by Fia 

*sigh*

No, there's a fucking difference. You are allowed to pray in school. People in positions of authority such as teachers and the like are not allowed to ENCOURAGE prayer, and for good reason. It would be like letting teachers tell kids how to vote in a way. There is no law, anywhere, that prevents children from praying in school, there IS a law that prevents STATE FUNDED prayer groups, because your country has seperation of church and state.

Take a closer look. That same law actually bans faculty from praying in school.

*sigh*

Take a closer look. That same law actually bans faculty from praying in school.

Take a closer look at what I wrote. I said that the faculty in public schools, that is, employees of the government, should not openly pray, or instruct students to pray in these situations, since there IS a separation of Church and State in your nation. Basically, faculty are banned from leading or instructing children in any sort of religious sense.

EDIT: couldn't resist, hey Nishi, remember that huge uproar when Obama was going to go tell kids to stay in school? :3

Edited by Fia