Super Street Fighter IV

Ike-Mike

The only thing I care about is that the game gets released on the PS3 in the U.S. and that no characters are removed in said console version. A new story/more expanded story would be nice too. The fact that this game also takes place one year later makes me think of it as a new game too.....

You should've read the first post a bit more carefully then.

The previously leaked characters are all said to be in the game. Dee Jay, T. Hawk, Dudley, Ibuki, Makoto, Adon, Cody and Guy. The new characters are rumored to be:

Also what's with all the popularity 3rd Strike got all of a sudden? I'm pretty sure the game wasn't as loved a few years ago.

You should've read the first post a bit more carefully then.

The previously leaked characters are all said to be in the game. Dee Jay, T. Hawk, Dudley, Ibuki, Makoto, Adon, Cody and Guy. The new characters are rumored to be:

Also what's with all the popularity 3rd Strike got all of a sudden? I'm pretty sure the game wasn't as loved a few years ago.

Didnt bother to click your links. Too lazy. Sue me.

Also i've liked 3rd strike for the past 3 years, but i dont talk street fighter on forums.

A few new videos have come out yesterday:

I'll omit Trailer 1 since it's an abridged version of Trailer 2.

: Shows Ryu and Ken fighting as with the original SFIV trailer.

: Shows a bit of T.Hawk, Juri and Dee Jay, bitches!

: Explains why the game couldn't be DLC for the original SFIV and that he's been looking through message boards for suggestions.

Also a

I'm much more happy for T. Hawk. He was awesome in SF2HD.

Dee Jay looks so awesome yet horribly stereotyped, nearly moreso than Balrog.

Juri looks rather bland; the psycho nut girl...

They put Juri in to be a Wolf to Sagat's Zagaro.

Dee Jay is the best addition. Dee Jay benefits the most from SF4's 3D animations and emphasis on exaggerated expressions. Watching his movements is really really fun in SSF4..

They took T.Hawk's design very well. It's not flashy, it's not ATTENTION WHORING like Juri. It's just T.Hawk being himself, very chill and having his moves. They didn't overly cartoonize his character.

Edited by FE3 Player

I fail to see what is so bland about that.

There are quite a few of them in any given fighting game.

Dead or Alive has Christie, Guilty Gear has I-No, Tekken has Anna (Meh...), Soul Calibur has Tira, etc.

I'm just saying her character has been done before.

I fail to see what is so bland about that.

There are quite a few of them in any given fighting game.

Dead or Alive has Christie, Guilty Gear has I-No, Tekken has Anna (Meh...), Soul Calibur has Tira, etc.

I'm just saying her character has been done before.

Done before perhaps, but still fail to see what's bland about it.

How the fuck is I-no part of this archtype? She's just a horny rocker with magic powers

I'm not calling her bland stylewise- I'm calling her bland, personality wise.

It's great we have a new fighting style in SF. All we need now is Drunken Fist and Krav Maga.

Her idea is bland, but executed decently.

We don't need to constantly point on how she's bland or whatever. There are a million awesome characters in SSF4 that outweigh her single presence. Dee Jay alone is a viable substitute for Drunken Boxing. Just look at his fluid movements and rhythm.

I like Juri because she's going to out-fanservice Chun-Li who oddly enough managed to out-fanservice Cammy in SFIV.

I'll have to agree though that she feels a bit like a SNK cop-out. It was nice with just Dan and C.Viper for being the subtle and less subtle SNK parody but now?

Edited by Ike-Mike

I'm not calling her bland stylewise- I'm calling her bland, personality wise.

It's great we have a new fighting style in SF. All we need now is Drunken Fist and Krav Maga.

I know, but the cast was already pretty bland, filled with a bunch of fools who are "screw everything I live to fight and improve myself and fight only for the sake of fighting"

Oh speaking of, this probably means they'll remix all the character themes they missed [balrog, Vega, et cetera], right?

eh, I hope so

I know, but the cast was already pretty bland, filled with a bunch of fools who are "screw everything I live to fight and improve myself and fight only for the sake of fighting"

A fighting game that originated as a fighting tournament filled with characters who fight to improve themselves to fight better for the soul sake of fighting?

Preposterous!

Edited by France