Blazblue irc Chat applet inside

Doom103

Awesome BB chat set up matches, talk BB or BB CS do it all

Yeah made one all registered and looking for ops and such so if you have experience as op let me know, only need one now I'll see how active the chat gets

Well anyways the chat is on the Darkmyst server and the channel name is #blazblue

TO get on the chat you can either use a web applet which is like a chatbox

here is the link to the chat

http://darkmyst.org/?page=webchat

remember to put #blazblue in the channel

if you want to download a program good ones are mIRC and Chatzilla, if your on linux Xchat is good

Anyways come on so we can hang, talk BB or BB CS set up matches w/e

What is this advertisement thread in which you've avoided stating whether or not permission to post was granted by a staff member? Also, does your chat room offer any special incentives for its visitors that other BlazBlue chat rooms do not? For example, if you helped to cover my university tuition then I could more comfortably afford to have a PlayStation 3 in my room with which to play BlazBlue with others in the channel thereby improving the likelihood that I will visit it most every day.

Why would you bother making a channel when there's an infinitely better one on irc.efnet.net with a ton of top players in it including people like Jiyuna and Lord Knight.

Which version do they have?

Why would you bother making a channel when there's an infinitely better one on irc.efnet.net with a ton of top players in it including people like Jiyuna and Lord Knight.

I know, but come on support me!

Both

Both

Really? Wow. Then again they probably rake in a fuckton of tourney money.