RAWR ♥

Soanevalcke~

K'... if there's something I'm REALLY bad at is introducing myself :(.

My name is Rocío [yes, I'm a girl]. I'm 21 years old and a HUGE fan of FE series, being my favorite Radiant Dawn ♥.

I've been playing FE for almost 10 years, but in my third world country [>_>...] nobody really know this game [those who says "OMGBBQ MARTHY FROM SSBM/SSBB" do NOT count >:U]... so I came here hoping to learn more about it and-- obviously-- I hope to have a great time =). My overall hobbies are gaming, cooking, drawing, web designing, listening/ singing/ playing music and hang out' with my friends <3. God, I LOVE my friends.

As you might guess, my fav' videogame saga is Fire Emblem; but I really like videogames as I said earlier [i also play Pokémon a lot <3]. The sad part is I'm also a industrial engineering student, so I don't have the time I want to be a gamer, but it doesn't matter; right?.

Anyway: if I can do something for you guys, just let me know =) *hugs*.

See you~~~ :>

P.S.: I know i have a TERRIBLE english, but i'm really trying my best ;-; *is a native spanish speaker*.

P.S.2: Awww, right; the copy/paste part! Yippeh!

Online name: Soanevalcke, Soaney.

DoB: March 14th/ 1988 *is old*

Favourite FE Game: FE 10! =)

Favourite Game (other than FE): Pokémon [G/S; R/B/G...] maybe, but FE is by far my fav' game <3. Hnourable mention to MGS4, Super Mario World, etc...

Favourite FE Character: Might be Ike, Elincia, Stefan, Sheeda, Leanne. Nepheenee...

Least Favourite game: Robotron 64 D: oh my, that game was pretty lame.

Sports: i used to practice Artistic roller skating, yet not anymore =(. Sometimes i ride on my bike, but i'm not into sports anymore :/ my schedule do not let me.

Online friends: Nobody here ._. *all alone* ;-;

Favourite music: I LOVE music, but it has to be rock =)

Favourite artist/band: Snow Patrol, The Killers, Saybia, Maroon 5, Cire...

Favourite song: *can't choose*

Country: Chile [<- if that doesn't explain my painful-to-read english, nothing will]

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: I really don't think someone would want my MSN, but if is the case, a PM would be perfect =).

Good Point: I'm sexy as hell (?).

Bad Point: A lot of things :/.

Anything else?: *hugs* <3

Hey, you're english isn't that bad. :P

Welcome to the forest! Enjoy your time here.

Good Point: I'm sexy as hell (?).

No fear of self-indulgence.

:awesome:

Thank you very much for your kind replies :).

Well hello there Rocío and welcome to the forest.

Play the SNES FEs.

As soon as I can, I will! I'm trying to make time to start FE5! [the only one I haven't played :(].

And P.S. and P.S.2? I know what you mean but it sounds like Play Station and Play Station 2.

Hahaha, i know! But I'm an enemy of P.D., so i always use "post scriptum", sorry :(.

No fear of self-indulgence.

Oh yeah excitedplz.gif. Lol, actually i was joking :)

My aunt's name is Rocio.

Sup' tia?

Sup', sobrino? :D

Edited by Soanevalcke~

As soon as I can, I will! I'm trying to make time to start FE5! [the only one I haven't played :(].

Do so once you can, then. It's very fun even if sometimes the odds are highly against you.

C22 without warp or waiting the 40 turns. You approach the end and Rinehart gets a Re-move... delicious.

Hola Rocio, que tengas buena suerte con FE5.

Edited by ?!

Hello Soanevalcke~ and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

Hello Soanevalcke~ and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

can you stop posting that for everyone it's really starting to get annoying.

And welcome

Yes thats fine but cant it be something better than that. Book of life's "clap clap clap for you" girl was way better when he was still active on these forums.