Edins lover?

Sasori

My plan was to make jamka and edin lovers so i put them togheter as much as i could and the fortune teller said they where in love but for some weird reason her lover was DEW .

So despite that edin is a pedophile and is cheating on her boyfriend is this a bad thing for the kids or is it oke to leave it like this.

Dew x Eden isn't horrible, but Jamka would be a better father because he can pass down bows. Dew also can't pass down one of his nice skills, Solar Sword, to Lester.

This event has happend to me several times before, specifically with Sylvia(that skank). Levin and Tiltyu are "in love" but then he falls for Sylvia. It's part of the jealousy system I believe, and you may have kept Eden too close to Dew in Chapter 1.

Dew x Eden isn't horrible

It is. No pursuit for Lester is a serious problem. For that reason Aideen really has no business being paired with anybody not named Midir.

Not even joking when I say that I'd take Aideen unpaired over much of her alternatives.

I paired her with azel in my previus game and I wasn't disapointed in ranna (Or Nanna I forgot wich name it was.) But since I made a topic last year about pairing advice I knew lester would suck so I did't use him.

Give him Dimna

Who is better than a crappy lester

And Mana doesn't really care about stats. Really, her vs Rana is being a viable attacker vs not being one. Without pursuit Rana won't be a viable attacker anyway.

Adeen unpaired is much better than most of her non-Midir options.

What would that accomplish?

Oh right

the mother has to be killed, not the father. Actually, does it work if the father is killed?

Edited by Athena's Chest

Give him Dimna

Who is better than a crappy lester

And Mana doesn't really care about stats. Really, her vs Rana is being a viable attacker vs not being one. Without pursuit Rana won't be a viable attacker anyway.

Adeen unpaired is much better than most of her non-Midir options.

Yeah, and you'll be missing out on the Warp Staff and the Recover staff for a long time (I would mention Sleep and Silence staves as well, but you don't use them as often). I don't get how Dimna's pursuit beats the staves that Aideen passes to Mana.

Yeah, and you'll be missing out on the Warp Staff and the Recover staff for a long time (I would mention Sleep and Silence staves as well, but you don't use them as often). I don't get how Dimna's pursuit beats the staves that Aideen passes to Mana.

Warp isn't that good in this game [just transfers to different castles] and Recover is overkill when Mend heals all most of the time. Having another viable combat unit>>>>>>>Useless staves

Oh right

the mother has to be killed, not the father. Actually, does it work if the father is killed?

Nope. Mother is still 'bound' to whoever and gives birth to his children. You pretty much have to suicide the mother to kill the kids.

Warp isn't that good in this game [just transfers to different castles] and Recover is overkill when Mend heals all most of the time. Having another viable combat unit>>>>>>>Useless staves

Not so sure on this one. Yes, Dew!Lester sucks and Dimna's probably better than him but Dimna's still a rather weak combat unit and if your other pairings are good, you'll have a bunch of serial killers, Dimna won't matter much

In the case of Rana or Mana however, a newbie would benefit most from having a Rana with inherited staves (Libro/Reblow) as well as being able to buy and repair at half price.

Basically, do you want early Libro or do you think Dimna would be a significant combat addition if you have other decent children?

It is. No pursuit for Lester is a serious problem. For that reason Aideen really has no business being paired with anybody not named Midir.

Not even joking when I say that I'd take Aideen unpaired over much of her alternatives.

Not to mention poor Str.

I paired her with azel in my previus game and I wasn't disapointed in ranna (Or Nanna I forgot wich name it was.) But since I made a topic last year about pairing advice I knew lester would suck so I did't use him.

That pairing is most recommended if you want a best Rana.

Just get Dew killed and get Adean to fall in love with Jamka, then revive Dew/leave him dead.

Yes. Because it builds up love points when you get Edin to speak to Dew before having her speak to the person that you are planning to pair them up with first.

Not to mention poor Str.

Since when is a 50% growth "poor strength"?

Just get Dew killed and get Adean to fall in love with Jamka, then revive Dew/leave him dead.

They already paired, no? If yes then it's useless to kill Deu.