The unfortunate truth.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the gaping void of shame where your penis used to be.

You must have me confused with Nightmare. My dick is still a raging one-eyed monster of fury.

Of course, that could be because I lack any form of shame whatsoever, but...

No Kreese. It's because your dick is so infected, it's technicolored.

It'd make Mardis Gras patrons so out of their minds they'd shit out bricks.

Howard, you know damn well that's your dick, Mr.I'll-fuck-a-donkey-and-a-dwarf-at-the-same-time...

This forum is a meat fest.

20 guys to half a girl. srs??

And the rest of the internet is different?

One of the forums I go to? Yes. About 87% of all the people there are girls. O_o

And I'm not so sure about the actual guys there. :awesome:

This forum is a meat fest.

20 guys to half a girl. srs??

And the rest of the internet is different?

One of the forums I go to? Yes. About 87% of all the people there are girls. O_o

And I'm not so sure about the actual guys there. gee_wiz_emoticon.gif

Wh-what? What do you mean? O_O

He strikes again.

It usually kind of comes with the fandom what the majority of the fans turn out to be.

Are you you saying they're... Ah... Gay? O_O

Well, if it weren't for you I wouldn't even be a fan. : P But then again, I'm easily satisfied. And I found the dungeons to be my favorite part. : D

Well, if it weren't for you I wouldn't even be a fan. : P But then again, I'm easily satisfied. And I found the dungeons to be my favorite part. : D

CLUELESSMAN STRIKES AGAIN TWICE IN THE SAME MINUTE HALF HOUR

The caves are my favorite part too<3

CLUELESSMAN STRIKES AGAIN TWICE IN THE SAME MINUTE HALF HOUR

The caves are my favorite part too<3

Ok, then what do you mean, if not what I just stated? D:

I liked most of the bosses, but I HATED the Siren. It was a boss that really punishes you for being underleveled. D:

Ok, then what do you mean, if not what I just stated? D:

I liked most of the bosses, but I HATED the Siren. It was a boss that really punishes you for being underleveled. D:

A joke, Lux. It was a joke. I was referring to the large female fanbase the game has.

Hardest boss in the game, imo. HEY FISHY, START SINGING AGAIN 8D

Well, I did buy Rune Factory not that long ago....

:wub:

Actually, it really depends on what kind of online community you're talking about.

While SF itself is a dudefest, other places on the internet aren't exactly the same.

One of my favorite examples is dA: there are so many freaking chicks on that site (as proven with all the drawn yaoi in that place), I get surprised when I actually find a dude on there who isn't a photographer or struggling artist. Judging from my own experiences, MySpace and FaceBook seem to also attract a ton of chicks. I only have over 100 friends there (compared to people who have over 700 wtf), but more than half of my friends list are composed of girls. Final example: This old forum that I was on was a forum for A Series of Unfortunate Events (lol, middle school obsession) and 90% of the active members alone were chicks. There were only three or four guys who checked the forum on a daily basis.

Also, SF is a vidya game forum and I hate to point out this stereotype but most chicks aren't hardcore about video games. :/

Because chicks suck. That's why dudes generally make better friends (for me at least, lol)

Most chicks also don't go traversing through the internet looking up forums to join for their obsession. Hell, some chicks haven't even heard of forums.

My point?

Chicks suck.

Dudes rule.

Why are you guys complaining?

lol, I'm not surprised. Reason why I prefer dude friends over chick friends on any given day: some chicks are so ditzy/out-of-the-loop in the video game world, it sucks. My best chick friends are tomboy video game nerds like me, which is why I can stand them a lot better than most other chicks, hah.