The Capitalist Thread of Capitalism!

HEY GUYS YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO LAY OFF THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN WORKERS THEN HIRE PEOPLE IN INDIA TO DO THEIR JOBS WHILE PROVIDING A SERVICE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND SAYING YOU CARE ABOUT THE WORKING MAN

You're acting like all jobs in customer are being outsourced, whereas most jobs in that industry are still held by Americans. Nice going being ignorant, Deathy-boy.

*Downloads thread for free via torrent*

*Breaks Etellerannet's knees.*

Oh, yeah, and we'll be suing you for digital theft, too. See ya in court.

Do it. It'll only make you less popular so it will be easier for me to make the revolution.

We're the Mafia. We're popular BECAUSE we break people's knees.

*Whacks Etellerannet in the head with a baseball bat*

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't what the mafia does essentially redistribution of wealth?

No, what a Mafia does is charge surrounding buisinesses protection charges, while running other miscellaneous operations.

Basically, Mafias are privately run police plus some, except free to be more brutal.

No, what a Mafia does is charge surrounding buisinesses protection charges, while running other miscellaneous operations.

That sounds suspiciously like redistribution of wealth to me.

Then EVERYTHING is a redistribution to wealth, you Canadian gimp.

Then EVERYTHING is a redistribution to wealth, you Canadian gimp.

Extrapolate.

I'd rather you not use insults based on Canadian heritage Don.

1) Revan isn't of Canadian heritage. He IS Canadian.

2) "Gimp" is not exactly a term associated with canadians exclusively, even if a good deal of them could be called such.

3) I'm technically half-Canadian myself, so...

2) "Gimp" is not exactly a term associated with canadians exclusively, even if a good deal of them could be called such.

It's just that you commonly use the terms Canada,or Canadian,in your insults.It's just,it feels like you are looking down on me...

It's just that you commonly use the terms Canada,or Canadian,in your insults.It's just,it feels like you are looking down on me...

Are you currently living in Canada?

If not, don't take it as an insult. If so, I suggest moving south. Preferrably to one of the states...

I was born in Canada and have lived here all my life,as for moving,I can't afford it.

It'd probably cost less to move than to stay, with your massive Canadian taxes. :newyears:

Actually, important question: What province are you living in?

look to the left of my post.And,well,I'm still a student.I need to save up money to get an apartment soon anyway.I can't handle getting moving costs as well.

...Don't know enough New Brunswick people to make a judgment. It'd be like me trying to make a judgment on Wyoming.

Just stay away from Quebec. It's like New Jersey, but French, too.

Aye.Not only that,but NB is thier favorite summer vacation spot.They swarm here every summer,and act like they own the place.Like,at work over the summer,this guy asks me for help,and I told him that I couldn't understand him,because I don't speak french.The guy tells me I should be ashamed,slaps me,and files a complaint to my boss.I nearly got fired.

Aye.Not only that,but NB is thier favorite summer vacation spot.They swarm here every summer,and act like they own the place.Like,at work over the summer,this guy asks me for help,and I told him that I couldn't understand him,because I don't speak french.The guy tells me I should be ashamed,slaps me,and files a complaint to my boss.I nearly got fired.

...Correction: Quebec is like New YORK, except French.