The Capitalist Thread of Capitalism!

Might as well destroy this.

INDIGNATION!

*Bisects the traitor*

None of that here, treacherous fiend.

*Slices Scythe down Deathstroke's back* How's that for being a traitor? Oh wait sorry first you would need to be an org member for that to be considered a betrayal.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Dodges*

FRIGID COFFIN!

*Headshot mid-casting*

None of that Magic stuff, now.

INDIGNATION!

*Bisects the traitor*

*Slices Scythe down Deathstroke's back* How's that for being a traitor? Oh wait sorry first you would need to be an org member for that to be considered a betrayal.

What the hell? No, you do NOT attack me for no reason like that.

*Cue massive More Dakka sequence, with Marluxia the target*

*Dodges*

FRIGID COFFIN!

*Headshot mid-casting*

None of that Magic stuff, now.

INDIGNATION!

*Bisects the traitor*

What the hell? No, you do NOT attack me for no reason like that.

*Cue massive More Dakka sequence, with Marluxia the target*

*Starts to spin scythe in a circle blocking all of the Dakka sequence* Was that you best shot Slade, you need to be a better assassin than that to even dream of killing the likes of me.

*destroys arrow with Impaling Heaven*

INFERNAL PRISON!

It's a bullet, you idiot. Do I look like the freakin' Green Arrow to you?

*plasters Jade's brains across the walls*

We might have a use for you Deathstroke, would you be willing to join the organization?

INFERNAL PRISON!

We might have a use for you Deathstroke, would you be willing to join the organization?

Hell no. You guys have a tendency to get killed by whiny brats with big ol' keys.

*Some random person from the back uses Reincarnation*

I stand in the full light of the heavens, command thee who opens the gates of hell. Come forth, divine lightning. This ends now. INDIGNATION!!!!!!!!!!

*Gio Gio gets destroyed, body being blown up into a trillion pieces*

INFERNAL PRISON!

Hell no. You guys have a tendency to get killed by whiny brats with big ol' keys.

That is only the weaker members if you remember I fought him and I am still alive. Most of us let him win so that he would continue to make Kingdom Hearts and we are all very much alive.

Hey guys sorry to interrupt your pretending to be other people on an internet forum, but, uh, actually, fuck it

HAI GUIZ AM THE COOLNESS SPEAKING YEAH I AM PRETTY COOL AND I KILL YOU ALL WITH MY PENIS BECAUSE IT IS REALLY BIG

Hey guys sorry to interrupt your pretending to be other people on an internet forum, but, uh, actually, fuck it

HAI GUIZ AM THE COOLNESS SPEAKING YEAH I AM PRETTY COOL AND I KILL YOU ALL WITH MY PENIS BECAUSE IT IS REALLY BIG

... If you must know one of my names is Marluxia Aurelius, so technically I am not pretending to be someone I'm not.

Did your parents like, hate you or something?

Marluxia Aurelius is not my given name, it is one of my soul's names. plus that name is ancient roman and Aurelius is the family name of one of the most powerful emperors.

Marluxia Aurelius is not my given name, it is one of my soul's names. plus that name is ancient roman and Aurelius is the family name of one of the most powerful emperors.

OK, I understand, you're just crazy. That's cool with me.

Also saw coming a mile away. Maybe more.

Also saw coming a mile away. Maybe more.

I did mention the whole giant penis thing before, right?

No, actually everyone's soul contains the names of all the lives they have lived. The first name on that soul is the current life, the last name is the true name of the being. Everyone in my sig that I have claimed as a past life is a name that is on my soul. Most Psychics that tell people their past lives make the stuff up, I actually read my past life names my self so I know they are accurate.

I bet your eyes turn red when you're angry, too.

No, actually everyone's soul contains the names of all the lives they have lived. The first name on that soul is the current life, the last name is the true name of the being. Everyone in my sig that I have claimed as a past life is a name that is on my soul. Most Psychics that tell people their past lives make the stuff up, I actually read my past life names my self so I know they are accurate.

Yes, yes son, I'm sure you have. Now meet my friend Big Bird.