The Capitalist Thread of Capitalism!

Did your parents like, hate you or something?

Marluxia Aurelius is not my given name, it is one of my soul's names. plus that name is ancient roman and Aurelius is the family name of one of the most powerful emperors.

I bet your eyes turn red when you're angry, too.

Mildly expected, but not as much as Revan's.

Also, Hai, Death. Deadpool/Marluxia here is interested in you.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marluxia Aurelius is not my given name, it is one of my soul's names. plus that name is ancient roman and Aurelius is the family name of one of the most powerful emperors.

OK, I understand, you're just crazy. That's cool with me.

No, actually everyone's soul contains the names of all the lives they have lived. The first name on that soul is the current life, the last name is the true name of the being. Everyone in my sig that I have claimed as a past life is a name that is on my soul. Most Psychics that tell people their past lives make the stuff up, I actually read my past life names my self so I know they are accurate.

In your past life you were a fictional character, this amazes, amuses, and arouses me greatly. Please go on.

No, actually everyone's soul contains the names of all the lives they have lived. The first name on that soul is the current life, the last name is the true name of the being. Everyone in my sig that I have claimed as a past life is a name that is on my soul. Most Psychics that tell people their past lives make the stuff up, I actually read my past life names my self so I know they are accurate.

In your past life you were a fictional character, this amazes, amuses, and arouses me greatly. Please go on.

This was more bizarre than expected. Props to you, Death.

I bet your eyes turn red when you're angry, too.

Mildly expected, but not as much as Revan's.

Also, Hai, Death. Deadpool/Marluxia here is interested in you.

Man, you are good at this prediction stuff. I predicted you would jump through the internet and give me a blowjob, but sadly I seem to suck at predicting...

Nishi, this is where we all put on our FEU class of 07 rings and scream "bastard powers go".

"Prick!"

"Jerkass!"

"Douche!"

"Cunt!"

"HEART!"

"By your powers combined, I am CAPTAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIN BASTARD!"

...Lame parody was lame, I know...

ever hear of the concept of a multi-verse?

yeah man, I feel you. Have you ever tested your aura before?

One time me and my friend managed to actually control our auras, it was really cool.

One time me and my friend managed to actually control our auras, it was really cool.

Just don't let any actual Wiccans or Wingmakers hear you dissing this stuff or you'll find out how real it really is, trust me one of my friends is a Wiccan and I didn't believe in this stuff till he actually showed me a spell, preformed it and too my surprise what was described in the book actually happen. Oh and before you state it was just parlor magic he did, He brought a plant that was dead and brought it back to life right before my eyes.

One of my High school teachers who has both a PHD and is Knighted stated he could see Auras and that mine was usually black though I would occasionally get flashes of red, green, and white in it. Though what ever color my Aura was when I lied it would pale. He actually caught many people lying, not just me through seeing their Aura's alone.

Also I am a third degree black belt and I have controlled my Chakra system to the point that I can give my self an adrenaline boost when I need it.

There are many things about this universe and the multi-verse that we will never understand.

Just don't let any actual Wiccans or Wingmakers hear you dissing this stuff or you'll find out how real it really is, trust me one of my friends is a Wiccan and I didn't believe in this stuff till he actually showed me a spell, preformed it and too my surprise what was described in the book actually happen. Oh and before you state it was just parlor magic he did, He brought a plant that was dead and brought it back to life right before my eyes.

One of my High school teachers who has both a PHD and is Knighted stated he could see Auras and that mine was usually black though I would occasionally get flashes of red, green, and white in it. Though what ever color my Aura was when I lied it would pale. He actually caught many people lying, not just me through seeing their Aura's alone.

Also I am a third degree black belt and I have controlled my Chakra system to the point that I can give my self an adrenaline boost when I need it.

There are many things about this universe and the multi-verse that we will never understand.

I know that man, trust me, I know a lot about us. I mean you. Me and Death once opened a gate to a lower plane. You will too one day.

Edited by Fia 

That's interesting. You seem like a guy with a lot of interesting stories to tell, will you tell us of your adventures?

:facepalm: I don't know why I bother most humans have forgoten the truth. Oh well when the war comes they will remember it the hard way.

NO! Please don't go! Look, I'll come clean!

I am you in a future life. If you don't stay here and talk with us, then I will cease to exist. I know because when I was you I stayed and talked.

i'm serious!!

The truth is a dangerous thing but anyway.

Most of my stories you should already know they got them pretty much right with the animes, mangas, and video games. Needless to say I am actually one of the four that will decide the war between light and darkness.

In fact right now our world is not as it should be. our planet was hit by a time distortion that plunged us back to the stone age. This distortion hit most of the universe but a few areas escaped unharmed. This was a ploy by darkness to ensure that when the war begins we would not have help from the other sentient life in our universe.

That reminds me, there was a horrible disaster and they sent me and Death back through time to help you. We're at your command.

If you really want to know we can tell you about it. But you don't want to. Trust me.

Edited by Fia