The Capitalist Thread of Capitalism!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: I don't know why I bother most humans have forgoten the truth. Oh well when the war comes they will remember it the hard way.

NO! Please don't go! Look, I'll come clean!

I am you in a future life. If you don't stay here and talk with us, then I will cease to exist. I know because when I was you I stayed and talked.

First of all, I have one more life after this one which is back to my original life, unless you can tell me what one of my titles is I will never believe you are the future me.

but who is lightness and darkness?

second light and darkness are gods. well light is a goddess and darkness is a god, they are just described by what powers they control.

:facepalm: I don't know why I bother most humans have forgoten the truth. Oh well when the war comes they will remember it the hard way.

NO! Please don't go! Look, I'll come clean!

I am you in a future life. If you don't stay here and talk with us, then I will cease to exist. I know because when I was you I stayed and talked.

First of all, I have one more life after this one which is back to my original life, unless you can tell me what one of my titles is I will never believe you are the future me.

I would tell you, but you have to learn to trust me. If you don't, well, I don't want to think about what could happen.

The fate of the world hangs in your hands. Don't drop it, Luxord.

Edited by Fia 

Death had some good guesses in this little, game but it's time for both of you to come clean.

1. I am not nor will I ever be Luxord, though he would know my titles

2. Just because I am using the nobody version of Marluxia does not mean that this version is the version I am

3. It is easy to predict that I would bring up the war since you never specified what the sides were Death.

4. You wasted enough of my time, The future is always changing and thus even the future me would never send anyone back in time to do anything, for the moment you step into the past you change the future.

Death had some good guesses in this little, game but it's time for both of you to come clean.

But this is important. There was a heroic member of this forum known as Luxord, who I'm sure many other members will recall. He was oppressed both here and in reality. In fact, he was hounded by the government. Everyone here thought he was crazy, but we know the truth!

I'm not lying to you! Ask anyone here that was around when he was and they can tell you all about it!

But this is important. There was a heroic member of this forum known as Luxord, who I'm sure many other members will recall. He was oppressed both here and in reality. In fact, he was hounded by the government. Everyone here thought he was crazy, but we know the truth!

I'm not lying to you! Ask anyone here that was around when he was and they can tell you all about it!

Actually there is an easier way to check your claims about a member named Luxord, but it's late so I'm logging off now.

...Dude. You Missed. YOU MISSED AT POINT BLANK.

*Wipes the party with a couple dozen well-placed Desert Eagle rounds*

*Reincarnation*

ICICLE RAIN!

*Slice's scythe through the air* "Deathscythe", Now you and your party die.