Yeah, kick me out, why don't ya

deleted35362

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, people are VERY lucky they are stepping away from this unwarned. The fact that you knowingly broke the rules perhaps the biggest slap in the face of all time. Not to mention how VERY CLOSE that some of those were... well, you get the point.

All I am stating is yeah I like tits but seriously: this isn't the forum to do it. At all.

Seriously, people are VERY lucky they are stepping away from this unwarned. The fact that you knowingly broke the rules perhaps the biggest slap in the face of all time. Not to mention how VERY CLOSE that some of those were... well, you get the point.

All I am stating is yeah I like tits but seriously: this isn't the forum to do it. At all.

I removed all mine that were actually over PG-13. Nudity wise, the worst of them were anything you wouldn't see on a beach, and the sexuality of all of them were definitely PG-13, unless kissing is now considered an automatic R.

I removed all mine that were actually over PG-13. Nudity wise, the worst of them were anything you wouldn't see on a beach, and the sexuality of all of them were definitely PG-13, unless kissing is now considered an automatic R.

I wasn't aiming it exactly at you. What's done is done anyway. Time to clean the slate and move on, shall we?

I get warned for calling people gay in the fact about the above poster topic.

NOTHING IS SACRED. EVERYONE IS SENSITIVE.

Flaming, spamming, and trolling in one post. Yeah, totally not warn worthy.

I didn't even report it, either.

Far From the Forest

Doesn't excuse flaming and trolling, and even spamming has a limit.

Nonono. You missed when we went over this. Spamming does not have a limit in FFtF. Well, not unless people are trying to be assholes. And by that I mean people other than the people spamming.

Edited by Fia 

Far From the Forest

Doesn't excuse flaming and trolling, and even spamming has a limit.

Nonono. You missed when we went over this. Spamming does not have a limit in FFtF. Well, not unless people are trying to be assholes.

And what is Death trying to be right now?

Yeah. I thought so.