FE6 Patch

Fei Mao

The patch for FE6 on Serene's doesn't translate the opening text and ending text movie, but this patch I have does, if the staff doesn't mind, can this patch be added in place of the old one? http://www.mediafire.com/?xawwujmmymh and also the patch on serene's seem to have text errors when displaying short character endings. (of course people can just go to the script but I felt it'll be easier if a new patch is there.)

Edited by Generic Officer

I haven't bothered to try the actual patch, but looking at the two patches, they were made on the same day and have the same filesize. Naturally I'd conclude they're the same patch o__o

When and where did you download the patch from here?

As for details of the actual patch, we weren't the ones who made the patch - we just host it.

I thought the problem with the short character endings was fairly well known though. They're completely redundant, but if you must read them, they should be included in the translation script.

I actually didn't download the patch from Serenes it was on a youtube video and apparently, if I recall it ended up on the same site as the one Serenes, when I went back on the video to check the link, also I download that patch I have two years ago I think.