FE3 Efficiency Tier List Book 2

grandjackal

Not that it really matters, in chapter 20, her 38 HP and 19 defense against heroes with 27 ATK is being 3RKOd when doubled, she's doing 24 damage to thim which cuts them down to 21 HP. To do this sort of damage, you need a legendary weapon, a devil sword (which WILL get you doubled), and that's it.

Yeeaaahhh, that's just base performance at chapter 20 (Hardin's chapter). As a note, heroes in that chapter have 18 speed, meaning that it's basically impossible to double them while doing reasonable damage (you'd need an iron sword...). Times like these, I'd love a ranged chipper...Archers, mages, mamkutes, generals, all can do this better than swordies, and they all would love the help here.

In fact, if Doga has max speed, with a silver he can avoid being doubled. Uhhh, win?

Edited by Galactica Leader Cyrus

No idea why now than you put it that way. I just realized how insane his bases are. Hs luck blows, but that's the only complaint. I'd take that over..Ryan...Any day. Just put him there because...Well, no reason other than availability I guess.

Ryan and Gordon's bases are very similar (yes 2 is a lot), but Ryan has better growths, I feel like Gordon should drop so he is closer to his brother since he doesn't really do his job much better than Ryan does anyways. I don't see a whole tier difference.

Shouldn't the archers that start out bad be penelized (Gordon, Ryan) due to negative utility early on? Using Ryan in order to get him good was very painful, I can't see how Abel who only gives positive utility is lower due to great bases.

Edited by Brighton

No idea why now than you put it that way. I just realized how insane his bases are. Hs luck blows, but that's the only complaint. I'd take that over..Ryan...Any day. Just put him there because...Well, no reason other than availability I guess.

Ryan and Gordon's bases are very similar (yes 2 is a lot), but Ryan has better growths, I feel like Gordon should drop so he is closer to his brother since he doesn't really do his job much better than Ryan does anyways. I don't see a whole tier difference.

Shouldn't the archers that start out bad be penelized (Gordon, Ryan) due to negative utility early on? Using Ryan in order to get him good was very painful, I can't see how Abel who only gives positive utility is lower due to great bases.

Archers help early on due to the sheer amount of dracos. Gordon only needs 1 speed to start doubling with iron. He's hurting people the most with his high base Str. He is closer to promotion level.

He needs considerably less effort than Ryan to be decent.

But yeah, rising Abel

Archers help early on due to the sheer amount of dracos. Gordon only needs 1 speed to start doubling with iron. He's hurting people the most with his high base Str. He is closer to promotion level.

He needs considerably less effort than Ryan to be decent.

But yeah, rising Abel

Ok then, Is he at least rising above Ryan? is negative utility being taken into account so units that start out really bad will be punished for forcing the player to use him/her?

Ask me permission next time. The only reason the FE3 Book 2 tier list topic died is because nobody felt the need to discuss any changes, not because I wasn't running it or anything.

EDIT: Also, Ryan has trouble being a positive even when forced due to severe movement problems on a chapter full of thick forests. He can contribute to killing Dragon Knights on Ch. 3 though, by having someone lure them on the very bottom right of the map. On the other hand, there is an opportunity cost to this since other characters may want the EXP from this.

Edited by FE3 Player

Wait, why is this tier list new and not a continuation of my previous one?

A lot of changes being asked for are already reflected on the old list.

That's including how orbs are handled.

Edited by FE3 Player

so uh

Top Tier

Paola

Sirius

Katua

Oguma

Marth

Linda

Navarre

Feena

Chainy

Minerva

Wendel

Luke

Cecil

Roddy

Kain

Marisa

Julian

High Tier

Kashim

Maric

Yubello

Elren

Yumina

Abel

Sheeda

Upper-Mid Tier

George

Gordon

Doga

Ricardo

Machis

Samuto

Chiki

Ryan

Low Mid

Alan

Banetou

Warren

Astoria

Samson

Medea

Est

Bottom Tier

Sheema

Roshe

Neutral Utility

Elice

Maria

Nyna

Lena

Wrys

who likes that list better

I can maybe bump the old topic. Screw necroposting rules, if it gets locked, I'll make the topic again.

If people have any objections, they can, but because that list has Katua > Marth, Luke > Cecil, Orbs taken into account, Navarre in top, Tiki in Upper Mid, Kashim in High, which are all changes people wanted to make, that it is the more accurate list.

I can maybe bump the old topic. Screw necroposting rules, if it gets locked, I'll make the topic again.

If people have any objections, they can, but because that list has Katua > Marth, Luke > Cecil, Orbs taken into account, Navarre in top, Tiki in Upper Mid, Kashim in High, which are all changes people wanted to make, that it is the more accurate list.

Fair enough then...Yeah, sorry about this. I didn't even think it through, so I apologize for this.

I suppose this topic should just be locked then?