WTF...?

C’mon ladies, admit it! We need men to complete us. They are the wisest, strongest and most powerful people today. If it weren’t for men we would have no idea how to live life. They come forward when you need help and they hold the door open for you, even though it should be us who should hold it open, right? You can never praise men enough, there’s just so much to talk about! In fact, there should be nothing more important then discussing the men in our lives. If it weren’t for men, all our energy would be wasted. Who would notice our beauty, hair, and make up, oh and let’s not forget the expensive name brand clothing? Did I forget to mention the millions of trips to the washroom to make sure that everything looks just right? I tell you, we wouldn’t be where we are today if it weren’t for men. Why bother going to office and work, why not stay at home and work on looking pretty for the men to come home to? Why not I say? They are the only ones who can make progress, not us. So, why bother? Instead, go to the gym and concentrate on looking young and beautiful. Men are the most perfect people we could have around us and they make great husbands too. They go to work all day and provide for the entire family, the least we are asked to do is some cleaning and cooking around the house, maybe take care of the kids and go to work. But that cannot even compare to what men do, not even close. They have to sit down on a chair all day long and type things up on a computer. Oh, the misery. They will always let you do everything for them, that way you always have control of any situation, what more can one ask for? I mean you get to do the laundry, cook the food, and all the decision-making is up to you. You have to admit they always have a way out of every situation. When they return home and we start our nagging and whining, they find a way out by turning on the new Sony TV and start watching the sport updates. That’s the way to go! When it comes to being a father, they do the best job. They buy the kids whatever they want, everyone’s happy. All the kids would be so gloomy if it weren’t for their fathers. We mothers just stand by and watch the Masters at work. They take the kids out to play and all we have to do is stay at home and maybe wash the dirty clothing, so much less work for us. All in all, we all have to admit someday that men are The Best. We woman are just here to amuse and please the Greater Beings. From now on why not call them Wise Men. You have to agree, they deserve that much respect.So quit your jabbering and start admiring these Amazing Beings. I rest my case.

Does anyone find this one bit offensive, like seriously?

I think it's full of shit.

Edited by Iron Patriot

Let's just say I happen to be an acquaintance of that person who wrote and published that in a University newspaper. And yes. that person happens to be a female...<_<

I see...

Edited by Generic Officer

Did you even read the entire article? Because I don't even find one bit of that funny at all. As much as I don't want to believe it, that is actually serious shit right there.

Dude, it's so incredibly, painfully sarcastic. If this is not sarcasm, then fuck, I may as well kill myself.