Suggestions for what to add to the site?

VincentASM

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you added Chapter sorting to Radiant Dawn. Thank you very much! I find this extremely helpful.

However, there is one minor problem: The links are switched.

Clicking "sort by chapter" brings us to the "sort by item type" page, while clicking "sort by item type" brings us to the "sort by chapter" page. A minor mixup, and anyone would figure it out quickly enough, but it still makes sense to get the links going where they need to be =P.

Guest Dark_Sypherous

Jade Curtiss,it would be necessary to see game play from games like FE4 and FE5 because there are a lot less videos of them. They are probably the most interesting ones out of the entire series.

Show video clips of either character promotions or game play. It would be nice to see some from FE4 of FE5.

I have the character promotions shown at the beginning of the 2nd gen chapters except for Delmud.

Then there's the FE5 playthrough in my sig.

I don't think guests can see your sig.

Guest Suzu Fujibayashi

I sort of want to update the TearRing Saga walkthrough, but it's been so long since I last played it that I've forgotten most of the details. I also don't feel like replaying it right now (I might replay it if a translation patch was finished). So I'm afraid it'll probably remain unfinished for a long time, unless somebody else wishes to continue it or make their own.

For mangas and novels, I'm assuming you want English translations for them. It's quite a difficult task and I, myself, won't be able to do any translations at this point in time. There also aren't many groups that are tackling them - there's AceNoctali who is doing the Fujimori Nuts FE4 manga, Tomoyo is doing the Osawa Mitsuki FE4 manga and... I think that's about it. I can't really control external parties who are working on translations ^^

Although that reminds me, I need to ask Ace and Tomoyo about adding the FE4 mangas to the site : o

hmmmmmm......... hows about adding some mroe affilates or what ever you call them? :o or maybe you can add some infortmation about the creators of fire emblem and tearring saga i guess

Thracia has an awesome page on reinforcements which I'd love to have on other games. This has some link with the whole enemy stats thing, I guess.

Another thing I'd love to see from a debater's standpoint is a "battle calculator", where you input two combatant's stats (either from the menu like str/spd or the combat parameters like atk/AS) and get shown how much dmg they do to each other, hit (normal/real) they have, etc. But that doesn't really look like something SF usually has, so don't do it if you feel it is out of place.

Maybe information on how multi-hit skills/weapons stack and in which order they are rolled for FE4, FE5, FE9, FE10...it seems to be confusing to some.

I don't have any opinions about promotion videos, but videos in general are definitely something that I'd like to add. Although, these days, I don't really have the time or willpower to collect videos or add any of my own. So I'll have to ask other people to help.

Affiliates, I'd prefer not comment on at this point in time ^^;;;

I'd actually like to do a section on notable FE staff members, but finding information on them is difficult. Often, it's mostly in Japanese, and I can't imagine anybody who is interested enough in translating.

Battle calculators and other kind of calculators are things that I'd like to have. However I don't know how to program them. I can do calculators as spreadsheets or maybe as C++ programs, but not online.

Skill priorities... That's something that interests me as well, just that I figured not many people cared about them. I suppose I could give them a try when I have some time though.

Guest Suzu Fujibayashi

I don't have any opinions about promotion videos, but videos in general are definitely something that I'd like to add. Although, these days, I don't really have the time or willpower to collect videos or add any of my own. So I'll have to ask other people to help.

Affiliates, I'd prefer not comment on at this point in time ^^;;;

I'd actually like to do a section on notable FE staff members, but finding information on them is difficult. Often, it's mostly in Japanese, and I can't imagine anybody who is interested enough in translating.

Battle calculators and other kind of calculators are things that I'd like to have. However I don't know how to program them. I can do calculators as spreadsheets or maybe as C++ programs, but not online.

Skill priorities... That's something that interests me as well, just that I figured not many people cared about them. I suppose I could give them a try when I have some time though.

ah.... you have a point there about the staffs. arn't there any sties about the fe staffs translated in english? can't you look it up on google or something? o.o

huh..... maybe you can try adding some new screenshots from one of the fe games, such as path of radiance or radiant dawn. Or maybe yet.... You can try posting some fanarts drawn/created/made by you or other people! :D i have a feeling though that if you were to psot other people's fanarts onto the site... you'll have to give them credit.

Maybe you can ask people like Vergil who have the playthroughs on videos already (this is what you were thinking, right?).

And maybe you can ask some people about adding their "Let's Play Fire Emblem ___" to the site. That'd be awesome. XD

Guest LordIke14

Can you just add a fan art sections? It would be nice... :lol:

Or maybe add in the intros for the FE series, in more detailed description.

Just suggesting.. ;)

Guest 2 lol 4 u

I mean, by ''class generator'', the fact we can create our own class, like giving a name for it, giving his base stats, telling if it's a promoted class, what kind of weapon he can use...

...youu know, stuff like that.

I mean, by ''class generator'', the fact we can create our own class, like giving a name for it, giving his base stats, telling if it's a promoted class, what kind of weapon he can use...

...youu know, stuff like that.

Though, how does that help at all? If you wanted to do stuff like that there's FEPlanet.

I completely forgot about the FE6 death quotes. I'm betting I've forgotten some other stuff as well : o

Fanart is something that I'd like to include, but I'm not sure if it will be popular enough. I'll probably give it a try one day though.

Guest Suzu Fujibayashi

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to add something on the Fire Emblem Anime. It's been so long since I watched it though o__o

In the meantime, you can find the links on Youtube or at Aquantis's site.

oh! you know that there's acually the fe anime out in english to y'know? i acually watched it before o.o i wish they didn't have to cancel the anime though :c

hmmmm..... tbh, i'm like acually here on your site everyday and poke around it o.o and speaking of the fe4 manga and the fe4 crack version of the manga.... do you know where i can download them?

I do know about the English dub, but I haven't been actively looking for it online. I was pretty content with watching the Japanese version with subtitles ^^

For the FE4 manga, you find download links for the Osawa manga here and the Fujimori Nuts manga here.

FE8 character relations might be a little trickier than the other games since there's no official chart to base it on. I can give it a try though.

Maybe more fe 4 content (I know there's already muuuuch of it), especially the manga section.

And, of course I`m all for the FE Anime.

What about Berwick Saga? Since it is the sequel to Tear Ring (as far as I know) and there's not very much english content available it'd be cool if you would add some to your page.