Holy shit

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did this happen? I suddenly realized there are strange people everywhere!

Well, chop chop, explain yourselves.

The irony in this statement is so massive I think it is crushing my legs. And my waist. And my stomach. And my arms. And my braiaaalalalaaagagjhaaha

Haruhi actually doesn't deserve a lot of the crap it gets. It was just aired WAAAAAAAAAY out of order.

Now Lucky Star, on the other hand...

Rocky Sutah will be remembered for years as one of the classics. Its deep character development, fascinating plot and original, innovative humor really haven't been equaled in this decade.

Edited by The Original Thunk

Haruhi actually doesn't deserve a lot of the crap it gets. It was just aired WAAAAAAAAAY out of order.

Now Lucky Star, on the other hand...

Rocky Sutah will be remembered for years as one of the classics. Its deep character development, fascinating plot and original, innovative humor really haven't been equaled in this decade.

...That's sarcasm, right?

KENSHIRO DID.

He spawned every great badass hero ever. He's the father of Sedgar, grandfather of Duessel and Wolf, and the great-grandfather of Haar.

EDIT: Kenshiro once lost a testicle in a knife fight. We now name that testicle Tellius.

Edited by OliverXRenning

KENSHIRO DID.

He spawned every great badass hero ever. He's the father of Sedgar, grandfather of Duessel and Wolf, and the great-grandfather of Haar.

EDIT: Kenshiro once lost a testicle in a knife fight. We now name that testicle Tellius.

I'm kind of getting sick of those kind of jokes/facts/whatever. They're getting old. They're almost retarded.

FLCL is the best anime ever.

Furry Curry?

I find it hard to respect anything with a name like that, let alone a TV show with such a ridiculous plot and childish artistic design.

FLCL is the best anime ever.

Furry Curry?

I find it hard to respect anything with a name like that, let alone a TV show with such a ridiculous plot and childish artistic design.

Word of God/[AdultSwim] says the official spelling for the show is "Fooly Cooly". Thus the FLCL.

As for the actual show, it's not supposed to be taken seriously. Really, would you take a show like Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo or Cromarite High School seriously? EVER? No. You're not supposed to.