Fuck Johann Liebert and Light Yagami...

Best serial killer ever  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best?

• Johann Liebert
    • Yoshikage Kira, the true Kira
    • Dexter Morgan
    • Light Yagami
    • I don't know- My mind was recently violated by a dark priest...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light got shot the shit up. And died.

Dexter's still killing people, and Johann's survived being shot on multiple occasions.

Ryuk is the one that actually killed Light. Light still had a possibility of living through the bullets.

Dexter's still killing people, and Johann's survived being shot on multiple occasions.

Ryuk is the one that actually killed Light. Light still had a possibility of living through the bullets.

He's still the only dead one.

Yes, but He also almost got his goal. Why do Johann and Dexter kill people? There are more facts for who is the best besides if they lived through their series or not.

In fact Light managed to be Kira until the end of the series.

Yes, but He also almost got his goal. Why do Johann and Dexter kill people? There are more facts for who is the best besides if they lived through their series or not.

Dexter really HAS no goal other than to free himself of his urge to kill. Johann's goal was unrealistic (Be the last man alive), and he knew it, so he instead decided to destroy as many people as he could.

Kira at the end of DeathNote was Mikami, by the way. Light no longer had the DeathNote (He technically still had ownership of it, though...)

Dexter really HAS no goal other than to free himself of his urge to kill. Johann's goal was unrealistic (Be the last man alive), and he knew it, so he instead decided to destroy as many people as he could.

Kira at the end of DeathNote was Mikami, by the way. Light no longer had the DeathNote (He technically still had ownership of it, though...)

Light was still considered to be Kira, he just had Mikami working as Kira to throw off Near and the other detective guy.

In the head. XD

Johann. :wub:

Hannibal Lecter > Dexter.

Dexter can father a baby while remaining a killer.

Jannibal can father a baby not only while remaining a killer, but also teaching his child how to kill.

It isn't obvious if he kills them all and eats their livers...

With flava beans and a nice chianti.

He wouldn't kill Dexter or Johann, though. They arn't rude people, and they arn't (openly) trying to get Hannibal.

Besides, Johann's also hard enough to track down already.

Hansel and Gretel only killed one witch.

Hannibal has killed countless people.

Everyone mentioned in this thread would fall to Hannibal instantly.

Death Note doesn't work on Hannibal because he is death itself.

Hannibal does it. He could kill Johann with his bare feet.

He could kill anyone he wants.

Wrong for a few reasons. One, Johann has survived multiple headshots. That'd make it impossible for Hannibal to kill Johann with only his feet right there.

Two, Hannibal can't kill Sadako/Samara. No one can.

Hansel and Gretel only killed one witch.

Hannibal has killed countless people.

Everyone mentioned in this thread would fall to Hannibal instantly.

Death Note doesn't work on Hannibal because he is death itself.

He's talking about the twerps from Black Lagoon of the same name. Remember, these kids set off a city-wide shitstorm and scared THE RUSSIAN FREAKIN' MAFIA for a while. Balalaika actually goes out of her way to brutalize Hansel before he dies as revenge.

Dexter took on Doakes head on and drew without using his gear, Johann is as hard to kill as you can get before becoming a Slasher, and Light... Well, he's dead, so I'll give you that.

Mind you, Johann would have a hell of a lot of trouble killing Hannibal if he wanted to, and Dexter would probably never deal with Hannibal anyways because he stays in Maimi only.

Johan only survived because of Dr. Tenma. So Hannibal could kill him.

Samara can only kill somebody if they watch her video. Hannibal would eat the video with some blood on the side.

And Sadako can only kill someone if they enter The House. Hannibal likely has no intention of going to Japan unless he's in the mood for Japanese.

Hansel and Gretel get killed by henchmen. Hannibal is far too smart to be just gunned down- he takes every precaution to avoid capture.

And Hannibal, likely only living domestically, is bound to visit Miami at one point or another.

Dexter locked Doakes in a closet. He didn't even kill him either.

I think Hannibal is the scariest sonuvabitch you'll ever meet.

I LOL'd at the fact you didn't know the Hansel & Gretel I was reffering to XD, they ARE killing machines.

But in that list...Light wins, with the small notepad I could kill anyone, Ha ha ha ha!

Johan only survived because of Dr. Tenma. So Hannibal could kill him.

Samara can only kill somebody if they watch her video. Hannibal would eat the video with some blood on the side.

And Sadako can only kill someone if they enter The House. Hannibal likely has no intention of going to Japan unless he's in the mood for Japanese.

Hansel and Gretel get killed by henchmen. Hannibal is far too smart to be just gunned down- he takes every precaution to avoid capture.

And Hannibal, likely only living domestically, is bound to visit Miami at one point or another.

Dexter locked Doakes in a closet. He didn't even kill him either.

I think Hannibal is the scariest sonuvabitch you'll ever meet.

Johann would likely get saved by some unsuspecting fool again after Hannibal almost kills him. And then people will start dying left and right again.

Fair enough, but then you still have Leatherface, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Kruegar, and Pinhead. I'd say Jigsaw too, but he's dead. He's probably already Xanatos Gambited everyone mentioned in this topic who's still alive into some sort of test he set up beforehand, nevertheless.

Hansel was sniped and Gretel was suckerpunched. And they both were beyond delusional.

Dexter wasn't going to kill Doakes because Doakes wasn't a killer in his mind. Hannibal would be a viable target to Dex, considering the stuff the good doctor does.

I LOL'd at the fact you didn't know the Hansel & Gretel I was reffering to XD, they ARE killing machines.

But in that list...Light wins, with the small notepad I could kill anyone, Ha ha ha ha!

Light got shot up by fucking MATSUDA. He deserved to die.